on June 7, 2013
Verified Purchase
This cycling skort is just what I needed. The padding is generous and the fit is very comfortable. The legs are banded but don't have elastic, so I don't know yet how that will work out when riding my bike. Hopefully, I won't have to tug them down. There are no pockets of any kind, but it is not for running so maybe you wouldn't expect any pockets when cycling. Your jersey can take care of any pockets you might need. This is a pull on style garment and the shorts are not removable. The length from the top of the waist on the skirt to the bottom is 18 inches and the length of the shorts have a 5.5 inch inseam from the middle of the pad. I'm 5'3' and 130 pounds and the medium fit me perfectly. There is some stretch, so if you weigh a little more it should still work. If you weigh much less or are taller, you might want to size down. The length is just what you would want in a cycling skort.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 1, 2013
Verified Purchase
These are bike shorts and bike shorts only. I thought these shorts could be used to walk in, but no, not comfortable at all for anything but sitting.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again