Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$59.99 - $62.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 14, 2014
I purchased these for my husband. They were a good fit and looked nice on him. He didn't make any negative comments, so I guess they're okay. It would be nice if manufactures made slacks with linings like they used to--now, most of the pants are unlined.
on September 28, 2015
Though I ultimately returned them because the 36" waist ran smaller than a true 36" what I saw and felt impressed me. I was able to try them on (the waist dimension was not egregiously off) and they felt and looked very nice. This is definitely a quality pant at a good price - just order up in the waist size. Sadly, they did not offer the next size up for me but if they did my purchase would have been an exchange instead of a return (and I would have purchased another pair too).
on June 18, 2014
i have a pair of these Pants that I purchased about 12 years ago. still going strong in perfect shape.
I purchased these to add to my wardrobe. They fit perfectly but are a thinner fabric than the ones I bought years ago. Still nice.
on February 5, 2016
These are excellent pants. Nice fut, almost all wool, Lycra makes them stretch, which makes them even more comfortable. I bought another pair for myself and two pair for my son in-law. They are too nice not to, and then n sale cheap. I could not afford them at regular price, but they are worth it. They are even lined. Very nice.
on February 14, 2016
Nothing like a pure wool trouser, warm in winter and cool in summer. Fits perfectly, just like my other Louis Raphael in this size. The "khaki" colour is not an army green as one might expect but true to the picture on the net.
on June 5, 2016
The pants are awesome. High quality, very comfortable, and in my price range. If you buy to your actual size you will not have any issues. I ended up getting two more pairs. The best part is they are normal pants and not the Millenial skinny style.
on May 28, 2014
I've ordered 6 pair of these slacks in various colors and love them. GREAT fit and length for the tall man (6'3" - 6'4")!
on September 18, 2015
Great product. High grade all season wool at a VERY reasonable price. Perfect for the "Value" oriented men's clothing shopper.
on October 29, 2014
ordered 35 waist fills more like 33, 32 length fills more like 34
on October 14, 2015
Louis Raphael always has good fitting and stylish mens dress and business attire. The quality is medium weight 100% wool, and the color is as advertised. Delivered on time.

See 1 answered question