Haunted Highway 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bear Lake Beast / Vergas Hairy Man Jack Osbourne hits the back roads of the US with paranormal investigators Dana Workman, Devin Marble, and Jael de Pardo, searching for the truth behind the terrifying legends of this country.
2. Darkman of Standing Rock / Blackstar Shadow Man Investigators Jael de Pardo and Devin Marble hit the trail on horseback to confront a dreaded legend that is said to prey on the weak and vulnerable.
3. Utah Skinwalker / Ozark Howler Jack Osbourne and Dana Workman head to a desolate section of Utah, searching for the terrifying Skinwalker. A shadowy, shape-shifting demon claimed to be able to assume the form of animal.
4. El Dorado Hell Hounds / Georgia Skinstealer Jack Osbourne and his researcher Dana Workman head to the deserts of Nevada on the hunt for the ghostly Hell Hounds of El Dorado Canyon.
5. Louisiana Swamp Woman / Pioneer Cemetary Hit the road with Jael, Devin, Jack and Dana as they investigate a Louisiana swamp legend and more.
6. Silver City Ghost Town / Shunka Warakin Jael and Devin hit the road to Idaho and arrive in the abandoned town of Silver City. This Old Western ghost town has been plagued with rumors of multiple ghostly visitations.
I love this show! I love how they are searching urban myths in the US rather than over seas. I never know the US had awesome stories.Published 2 months ago by Jennifer Socha
I am pretty certain that someone from the town was playing a trick on them. A little before 2:30 the camera films the woods and there is a man standing there in what looks like... Read morePublished 2 months ago by AN17
adults and kids both like quality and content very engaging . Would recommend to anyone, Happy to see some surprises and good fun. Best of the bunch in this category.Published 6 months ago by Jim7154
The show is entertaining, story, writing and acting are fantastic!
Each episode is riveting and never fails to keep you watching.
HAUNTED HIGHWAY (Prod. Jack Osbourne) is laughable. When they first hyped this show--when was that, 2011? Read morePublished 9 months ago by E. Hernandez
the first episode in the hairy man investigation can clearly see a guy sitting or kneeling(40:02) to the right of guy talking lolPublished 9 months ago by mgw23