Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Size: X-Small|Color: Gold|Change

on May 4, 2013
I've been using them for 2 years now. I love the grey ones the most(also have black and white) it seems that they use different "material" on shirts. Grey ones feel the best..soft,solid..durable , black ones little harder texture wise but still feels good like grey ones. and white feels just too fragile and transparent? Still, rate it 5/5.

Im about 175lbs at 5'7. my chest is 42, i am about 8% body fat..They fit PERFECT.Shows everything you want to see in mirror while working out. If i don't wear these shirts, I just cant focus on muscle groups as I like to. They DO shrink! I order large and after couple washes they just fit perfect for me.
on October 13, 2012
These tank tops are just great. They are cotton, light weight and loose fitting. Excellent for the gym. I wanted the Y back so I could see more of my back when exercising. The loose fit makes them very comfortable and allows room to breath and stay cool. Likewise for them being light weight. Ive had a few Y back tops that fit snug and are a heavy material, overall I found them oppressive and uncomfortable. I prefer cotton because body odor doesnt become a problem when wearing it. Over all Id recommend this to anyone looking for a great tank top.
on August 14, 2014
Fits nicely, but only one thing: it shrinks after wash, and the length shrunk quite a bit. I am 5"8 180 lbs and got a medium, would have preferred a little more length to the shirt after the first wash but otherwise its pretty nice.
on May 4, 2014
05/04/2014
Originally I bought 2 large and thought it would fit after washing it hot (based on the reviews), but it didn't!! I workout all the time (6 days a week), 5'9", 185lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat and the tanks were showing major nips when working out, had to keep adjusting, which was annoying. The thing I really like was that it kept me really cool during my 60 minute cardio sessions. Personally I like it when the tank is more fitted/hugging your body, the large was just too loose. Trying a medium next. Overall, I like the pattern of the tank, the size was just off.

update: 05/12/2014
Got the 2 mediums. After washing them, they fit just PERFECT!!! If you like a racerback (aka stringer) that fits close to your body, go one size smaller than your normal size. Just bought 2 more.
on October 19, 2015
Size small fits 5'8 168lb 27" waist Filipino god.
review image
on September 11, 2014
I ordered 3 of these (black, gray and blue) a few weeks ago. There were so many mixed reviews about the sizing of them so I wasn't sure what size to get because I'm usually a large or sometimes a medium depending on the shirt. I'm 5'9" and a ripped 155 lbs so I went with the medium and the fit is perfect. They're 100% cotton so I just wash and dry them according to the instructions (cold wash/cool dry). They only shrink a tiny bit when you follow the instructions, but all 100% cotton shrinks a bit so it was expected. They're made from thin material so it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything when you're working out. Very comfortable. Shows off all the right muscles too. Exactly what I was looking for. Love them...very happy with my purchase and I'll definitely buy more.
on April 21, 2015
Loved it !
review image
on September 17, 2014
Nipples show most of the time, but I get tons of attention at the gym thesedays due to these tank tops. I have three different colors. The white is my favorite. I just put in my second order for three more!
Highly recommends for gym dudes if you got the physique to pull it off
on July 6, 2015
I am male, 5 foot 11 inches with a medium to slender build (170 pounds). Ordered small because I prefer a slim fit, not overly tight or baggy, and these tank tops fit perfectly! The cotton material is lightweight, but not so light or thin that it feels cheep or flimsy - great for wearing during the summer and work-outs. I've bought other tanks similar to this style (Y-back) and they've been too long, hanging down way beyond my hips (almost totally covering my shorts). But the length of these is great, they hang maybe an inch or two below my hip line, which is what I was looking for. Because these tanks are 100% cotton, they will never be put in a clothes dryer - wash and hang dry only! Don't want to risk having them shrink. The chest exposure is very close to the picture. In the picture, the muscular guy wearing the tank is exposing some nipple, but for me (not a body builder), the tank provides about an inch extra coverage on both sides, so my nipples are not exposed. Guess this will vary depending on the individual. However, for a guy, I have large nipples, and the "bumps" do clearly show even though they are covered. I'm proud of my uniqueness in this regard and like the look, and so have a number of females who've taken another look with a smile! Will definitely be ordering more of these tank tops!
on January 6, 2014
It was thinner than I thought it would be and ran very small. My son likes to workout so it's good for that but would go up a size.