5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tanks tops
Published 23 months ago by N Maniaci

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible shirt. Not worth $0.50
Published 21 months ago by cwillyrun

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tanks tops, October 13, 2012
These tank tops are just great. They are cotton, light weight and loose fitting. Excellent for the gym. I wanted the Y back so I could see more of my back when exercising. The loose fit makes them very comfortable and allows room to breath and stay cool. Likewise for them being light weight. Ive had a few Y back tops that fit snug and are a heavy material, overall I found them oppressive and uncomfortable. I prefer cotton because body odor doesnt become a problem when wearing it. Over all Id recommend this to anyone looking for a great tank top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts., May 4, 2013
This review is from: Louisville Men's Blank Stringer Y Back Cotton Tank Top (Apparel)
I've been using them for 2 years now. I love the grey ones the most(also have black and white) it seems that they use different "material" on shirts. Grey ones feel the best..soft,solid..durable , black ones little harder texture wise but still feels good like grey ones. and white feels just too fragile and transparent? Still, rate it 5/5.

Im about 175lbs at 5'7. my chest is 42, i am about 8% body fat..They fit PERFECT.Shows everything you want to see in mirror while working out. If i don't wear these shirts, I just cant focus on muscle groups as I like to. They DO shrink! I order large and after couple washes they just fit perfect for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible shirt. Not worth $0.50, December 2, 2012
I bought one of these muscleshirts to try, with the hope of buying more. I was quickly disappointed with it when it arrived. I usually wear shirts like this every morning at the gym but felt the cut of this one was just strange. It just didn't feel right but that could have been the super-thin fabric. I don't think there is a cotton fabric any thinner than this one. Honestly, I could have bought this in China for $0.50. It is definitely not worth the rediculous Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars work out clothing, April 3, 2012
THE RACERBACK TANK TOP IS perfect to work out at the gym. It is very comfortable and very easy to take care of. Thank you very much and is a very nice product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 6, 2014
It was thinner than I thought it would be and ran very small. My son likes to workout so it's good for that but would go up a size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, June 9, 2014
I normally wear large, but for tops I would buy medium. I have a fairly wide body and thick chest, this medium is still too wide, not exactly a perfect fit but I still like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars too much shrinkage, February 22, 2013
This product was nice until it was washed, then it shrunk to the point where it is no longer wearable

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, August 2, 2009
I am very pleased with the fit of this Y-back top and am ordering some other colors as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, but only one thing, August 14, 2014
Fits nicely, but only one thing: it shrinks after wash, and the length shrunk quite a bit. I am 5"8 180 lbs and got a medium, would have preferred a little more length to the shirt after the first wash but otherwise its pretty nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars but if you have a good physic it shouldn't be a problem, August 18, 2014
Couldn't find these stringers in the store so I ordered online. I am 6'2 220 lbs I ordered the XXL thinking it would be small and it turned out to be larger than what i expected. Very thin material but I sweat a lot when I work out so i don't mind. Some people may feel uncomfortable with how much skin this expose, but if you have a good physic it shouldn't be a problem.

Louisville Men's Blank Stringer Y Back Cotton Tank Top