Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 21, 2014
The cable holder is small just like what the description says. The dimensions can be comparable to a USD penny. The reverse side has a sticky adhesive.

The only con I see is that the product was not as white as it was in the photo. You can see the color difference in the photo attached.
review image
on December 15, 2014
6/30/15 Updated Review

After using these for several months, they have been practically Indispensable. I've purchased a couple packs of these for multiple uses and a variety of other locations/surfaces.

One thing that I don't like is that Blue Lounge considers these as a "One-Time" use only item, per the e-mail that I received from them. I was encouraged to purchase additional Cable drops as they are One-Time Use. I understand that because of the double sided 3M adhesive tape on the back of these basically make these One-Time use only, but only because of the 3M Double Sided tape on the back of each Cable Drop.

However, there should be an option available to purchase additional Adhesive Dots so these can be re-purposed for another use or location, as these Cable drops themselves can be used for many things and multiple applications. If these were just a couple of $$$, then I would be more understanding of "one-time use", but being priced at $9.99-$12.99, takes away from the value of this awesome product. This product is definitely worth the $10 because they are truly great, but to make them one-time use with no option to re-purpose them because of the 3M dots on the back, takes away from this Value. I've purchased 3 packs of these for a reason, and not because of not being able to re-purpose. If anything, you could make more money from a customer by providing additional options for re-use, again because of the pricing point.

Otherwise, these have been fantastic. If you want to try and re-purpose these, purchase some reasonably strong double sided tape or pads.

3/15/15: Updated review.

Have had these for a couple of months now and the only disappointing thing I can say, is that I had to order more because I ran out and need more of them. NOT because they don't work but because these are soooo useful and invaluable, the the uses are unlimited. They don't get wore out at all.

If you stick these right the 1st time, you will NOT have any problems with these, as I can attest to. I've used all 9 of the original ones I received and all have stuck very well without issue. I have been very happy with these.

I have been using these for over a week now, and I must say I don't know how I didn't hear about these sooner.

These are so Simple, yet so effective. Now I don't have to cringe at the idea of having to pick another cord up from the side of my desk, bed, couch or chair. These not only save me a little time, but also some back aches of bending over to get the cord to plug in my phone or plug in my laptop.

These also are so very easy to use. Easy to put your cord & wires in and easy to pull it out. Yet these do a fantastic job of holding the wires right were I want and need them the most. I have 3 of them so far on my Desk. One to hold my Laptop cord when I unplug my laptop and another to hold my cellphone cord when I unplug my phone. And a 3rd to hold 2 phone seperate phone line cords.

Usually when you unplug stuff, the cords and wires will end up dropping to the ground then, you have to not only bend over to pick them up, but most of the time you have to go fishing for the cords as well because they can fall behind the desk or dresser. ESPEFIALLY if you are in a hurry, when it counts the most. Not anymore with these handy things.

At 1st I thought these were slightly over priced, which they kind of are. However, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter, because these have become very invaluable to me.
review image review image review image
on January 25, 2014
I live in an nyc aparment and naturally we have very few outlets. There is almost no flexiblity in where you can place devices like routers and modems. I got these so I could do an about 125 foot run of ethernet cable around the baseboard in my apartment so I could have a wired connection to my desktop. These are pricey (which is why I took off a star) but they work perfectly. The rubber material is pretty rigid, the cables don't just pop out. I had used a different product, also with a 3m adhesive but the rubber material was too flexible and cables would twist out, especially going around turns. Finally, I have two small children who look at things like 125 foot cable runs as excellent distractions. These blue lounge cable keepers are much more resistant to their tiny pulling hands!
on April 1, 2014
These cable drops work great for cell phone cords. I have four of them on the side of my nightstand and they keep the cords from getting tangled and from falling behind the nightstand. I love how the cords stay in the slot even when charging. I highly recommend these.
on December 19, 2015
Perfect solution for keeping my cell phone charger off the floor. My bed sits very high and reaching down to get it off the floor all the time was a pain. I attached this to the little white melamine shelf I use as a nightstand. It's small and blends in well. These have a peel off backing and so far it has a strong hold, something I read poor reviews about with other cheaper versions. I have purchased the larger size of these in black for the living room to hold cell, Ipad, laptop charger cords. I purchased the small size because of the thinness of the shelf I'm using. The iphone 6 charger will slip through the larger version, but not this version since the clamp itself is a bit smaller too. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and both sizes hold my cell charger perfectly without it slipping through. I also use the bigger size in the car too since I was tired of the charger cords always being under foot. I have a Honda Element and mounted them above the shift lever. We remedied the Iphone 6 slipping through by wrapping a little bit of electrical tape just under the plug and that stopped it from constantly slipping out. In conclusion, I think these things are an awesome way to preserve your cords, keep them organized/out of the way and have access to them easily.
review image
on September 20, 2015
I really don't think these are worth your money. They do the job okay, holding small cables in place. I had 4 of these stuck to the top side of a table to hold 4 charging cables into place. They do a nice job of holding the cables and it's easy to put the cables in and remove them. However, after a few months, one of these popped off even though it was just holding a lightweight cable.
on December 16, 2015
These little beauties are exactly what you need to hold that iPhone charging cord from falling off the desk. Others I've ordered are too large in inside diameter; these are perfect. Will work for any wire that size and lightning plug won't slip through.
on November 10, 2015
I've been using CableDrops for years but got frustrated that the newer lightning cables are so slim they slide through the older drops. So glad to have these minis. Now all of my cables are neatly out of sight again until I need them. A simple product that makes a big difference!
on August 28, 2015
I stuck this cable drop to my nightstand to keep my iphone charger and my baby monitor wires in order. This helps keep the wires within easy reach and tangle-free. The adhesive is pretty strong and hasn't moved since I stuck it on 4 months ago.
on July 21, 2015
They do what they need to do, but are super small! That's my fault for not reading the label. So, if you need it to hang christmas lights, sure! But if you need em to hang extensions cords, or something a tad heavy, these arent for you. Otherwise, they get 5 stars