Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 8, 2011
These are NOT Blue Lounge cable clips. They are fake, from China, in packaging from JYLP as the manufacturer, covered in Chinese characters. They didn't even bother to translate the item description properly. They reek of chemicals and the adhesive pad does not stick to the clip. Worst of all, they are FAKE. Amazon should ban this seller for misrepresenting their product and using the Blue Lounge name. Extremely disappointing.
11 comment74 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2011
What I received seems like a cheap knock-off. The colors weren't what's pictured, the packaging was clearly not Blue Lounge, and most importantly - they fell off after a hour (or less.) As someone else pointed out, the sticker came off the plastic clip, not the thing you were trying to stick it to, as you'd expect if the sticker were bad.

Might actually be the first thing I return to Amazon.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
I'm sorry to disagree with all the positive reviewers, but these were a disappointment. Maybe mine were manufactured on a day that the sticky-stuff machine was broken. These little things want to do a good job, but they just didn't stick. Not only will the sticky stuff fail if you yank on the cord, they also fail without any provocation whatsoever. I stuck one on the desk near my computer, and when I came back into the room less than 12 hours later it had lifted off the surface. The cable was keeping the clip from falling on the floor, not the other way around. These clips are mocking me; I just know it!
33 comments40 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
I've had the REAL Blue Lounge cabledrops, These are NOT Blue Lounge product, the package doesn't say Blue Lounge on it anywhere, these are some cheap knock offs from china. The adhesive tape literally fell off the back of one of these when I took it out of the package.

Previously, I bought a package of these in August 2010 and those were the real-deal; the package was clearly marked as a Blue Lounge product. That set worked awesome and are still stuck on my desk. The quality of those was visible too. These ones I just got look like junk.

I can't believe Amazon is doing the bait-and-switch, isn't this illegal?

Here's an excerpt from the package which lets us know they're made in china junk: "Cable mess will not happen if you have it in hand which will bring you happy feeling."
on September 17, 2011
I recently purchased the real Bluelounge cable drop at Radioshack. Those worked out really well and I thought I would get a few more for my home office. Amazon is very convenient, so I searched for Bluelounge and clicked on this item as soon as saw it because:
1) It looks exactly the same on the picture;
2) it showed up on my bluelounge search.

Notice that this one is "Blue Lounge" (two words), the authentic product is "Bluelounge" one word.

The moment I stuck the clip on the table, the clip fell on the floor. The adhesive in the back simply doesn't stick to the clip. Even the part that sticks to the table is not that secure. With the original one, I struggled to detach from the table when I wanted to reposition it. Mind you I was holding onto the clip itself and pulling really hard to get it off the desk.

This is such an incredibly cheap imitation, that's probably aimed at people that don't want to be bothered returning an item. I am returning mine today! They will not make a profit on me.

I also believe that the good reviews seen here, are for the authentic product, and not for this. I can't see people loving this product that doesn't do what is supposed to. Not by a long shot.
on December 17, 2011
These stickers do NOT stick. really bad item. very disappointing. I waited few hours to give it some time but the stickers just slip off.
on December 6, 2011
Bought these thinking they'd be good and actually work but they don't. I don't think I've ever bought such a poor quality product on Amazon, these are a huge rip off. Keep in mind I rarely leave reviews (positive or negative) so me making the effort to come on here and say these are no good, means they actually are terrible. Wish I had known better. The adhesive literally falls off, there's not even a slight chance they will stick to anything. The packaging was all poorly translated from some foreign language to English, so it's a big indication of the quality of this product. Not good, don't buy.
on July 8, 2013
Instead of the blue lounge cable drops shown in this listing, I got cheap knockoffs instead. Amazon really needs to remove this product.
on May 10, 2010
These little stick on cable clips are a great way to organize your wire messes. The back has a little peal off backing. If you want to reuse just clean them up and put double sided adhesive tape.
0Comment18 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2011
This product is advertised as a "cable management system", but it's really just a set of 6 flexible plastic clips for securing cables to a surface. Though they seem to work fine so far, they're hardly a *system*. They do accommodate multiple thin cables, so you can use one clip to hold a Macbook power cable and two USB cables. Each clip will hold only one network (CAT6) cable. The adhesive works fine, and I'm not concerned about it marking up my furniture.
I'd give these at least four stars except that the colors are *not* pretty. The "bright" version of this product had colors that seemed garish, so I went with "muted". The colors like nice on the website, but "in person" the white is dull, almost beige, the red color is a dull copper, and the dark color is coffee-stain brown. They're more blah than muted, like office decor from the 1970s. This is worth considering.