Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bluelounge Design SO-BL Sumo Cable Management System
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 23, 2012
When I was looking at the Blue Lounge Sumo, I was also looking at the Quirky Cordies. Now, I ended up getting both, and I like each for separate uses, but let me highlight a few things about the Sumo.

1.) It's simple. The logo is cleanly embossed, and the simple design of this piece does not detract from any surrounding decor. It blends into a dark night stand or desk, and it matches up well with electronic components.

2.) It's functional. As others have noted, it's basically a suped-up paperweight; except, instead of holding paper, it holds cables. I use mine for keeping the charging cables for my iPhone 4s and bluetooth headset from sliding off the back of my nightstand, and it takes care of those in a manner that puts it beyond reproach.

3.) It's divided. There are two separate channels, separating whatever two cables you might decide to run under it, which also aid it in retention of a single, smaller, cable, should one choose to have such a setup.

4.) It only has two channels. Those two channels, which I described above, are great for those who only have two cables, and I knew that before buying it. However, if one wished to retain a third, they would run into some issues. That's why I couldn't rate them five stars. If you did need more cables, I'd consider something like the Quirky Cordies I mentioned. This just happens to look a lot cleaner if you are able to keep your cables to two.
on January 18, 2012
So literally this device is just a small glossy black paperweight with a rubberized bottom and grooves on the underside to hold down two wires. It doesn't sound like much, but it looks pretty slick considering it's just a little black square, and yet it's perfect for what I needed it for. I have a USB hub on my desk and a couple of wires I leave permanently connected. They sort of lay where ever they want on my desk and kind of get in the way of my mouse occasionally. So all I needed was exactly this, a paperweight to hold the wires down and not look totally unattractive. So it turns out this little guy did the trick. I may in fact get another two or three for other desks where I have similar wire situations. As far as paperweights go that can also hold a couple of wires in place, I like it. I
on August 24, 2014
Opened the package and it looks used! a bunch of scratches on the top layer, if this was new it would have gotten a better rating. I don't know if this was a used\return item, but it also has the "absolute software" sticker on it, so I don't know what that is about, Doesn't show on the picture.

the item itself is good, heavy so it won't fall off when you are pulling on the wires.
review image review image
on January 6, 2016
It's much smaller than expected, and it's heavy paper weight. It's a 2"x2" and approximately 1 7/8" in height and has a divider to fit 2 cables. I wish they had something similar to this, but wider, to fit multiple cables to make your work area look neat, covered, and flush. Will end up buying the cable drop.
on February 17, 2016
I bought two of these for my Dad for Father's Day after messing about with a similar product (Quirky Cordies). To be honest I am a bit jealous that I gave them away as a gift. These have great weight to them and a reusable adhesive bottom which sticks extremely well to smooth surfaces. They look great and minimalistic. If the bottoms lose their stick just use some scotch tape to clean them up a bit and they're as good as new.
on November 15, 2012
This product is extremely useful for keeping your cables from falling behind your desk into your rats nest. Be mindful in the fact that these can really only hold two cables. The micro suction cups aren't a gimmick. Clean them regularly and they STICK!
on February 17, 2014
This is a nice product for concealing cords. It weighs 7.3oz or 208 grams. Nearly half a pound! It has nice, anti-slip feet on the bottom that allow it to have good grip to smooth surfaces. It holds 2 cords only. It has an allowance for the cords to be up to 1/4" wide and up to 1/4 deep. My mac charging cord and ethernet cable (thick!) can both be held in this device nicely. The amount of space it takes up is 2 1/8" by 2 1/8" with rounded edges. For the purpose of 2 cords only, I would buy this again. If you ever think you might have more cords to add, I would consider the Quirky Cordies Cable Desktop Management. It has "room to grow"! I gave this product only 4 stars because I personally would prefer the system to allow for more cords. Otherwise, it appears excellently made and is packaged extremely well from the manufacturer.
on October 21, 2012
I like the simple design and functionality of this cable holder. My only complaint is the channels under the holder are for thin wires and if you have a thicker wire(like some iPhone chargers), the wire gets stuck.
on February 23, 2016
This product works just fine for me. I have two cable that I run from behind my nightstand that would always slide back behind the nightstand without this gadget. I did NOT use the adhesive to attach it to my nightstand after reading reviews that it ruined some users furniture. The reason for the 4 stars is that I wish it was heavier so that it could be used without sliding around without having to use the adhesive feet. Don't get me wrong, it's not light and doesn't fall of the nightstand or anything. But, if it were heavier you could probably eliminate the need for adhesive feet altogether.
on October 9, 2015
I'm not sure what to say about this product other than it does exactly what it's supposed to do. On the bottom of the Sumo, it has an adhesive to more securely hold your wires from falling down behind your desk, or where ever you'd like to secure wires from falling off of a surface. I haven't actually used the adhesive and it still works great. I have mine holding my power cable for my MacBook Pro, 3.5mm cable for speakers and usb cable coming from my usb hub. All wires stay securely up on my desk without use of the adhesive. The Sumo also has a great look.