Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2012
This story was the conclusion to two very good short stories I read some time ago. I have read thousand of romance novels and when I say this was a very unique storyline, I'm not exaggerating. When I first read Love 101, the connection between Cheyenne and Evan was amazing. I always hoped this author would finish the story between these two and I was not disappointed.
on December 27, 2015
OMG Sylvia Hubbard I love this book I could not put it down until I was finish. I love the character Evan Crane tall dark chocolate man who know how to satisfy a women from head too toe and Cheyenne Roberts sexy well educated women who can satisfy Evan Crane.
on March 29, 2014
When I read the bio of the book, I thought I can't wait to see how the author spin this story with a grown man lusting after what he thought was a teenager. Well, there was no spin at all. "SPOILER" When Evan and Cheyenne first sleep together he's still under the impression that she's still a teenager, so basically he's no more than a pedophile. Hard to get into a story with that image in your head.
on September 22, 2013
This book has too many errors. When Ms. Hubbard coauthor, there are few errors. The editing in this book was atrocious. I read Book 1, and there were few errors and the storyline was well written, but the book was a joint effort between Ms. Hubbard and another author. I was surprise by the ending of Dana Lott. I could not understand why the author felt the need to end the Lott brother's story that way. Even though she doesn't charge much for her books, I feel she should improve the editing of her books.
on November 1, 2014
I was very disappointed with this book. Cheyenne got on my nerves throughout the story. Also, I was very upset that Dana died. Mistaken Identity part 1 is one of my favorite stories from this author and I did not like the fact that she had to died in order for Cheyenne and Evan to get together. I would had preferred a different ending : (
on October 21, 2012
It was interesting to read the sequal of Love 101 to see what happened between the main characters. It was great to touch basis with the Lotts and see what is happening in their lives. I was shocked by the ending and did not like the way it ended only because I thoroughly enjoyed the characters. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. If you are a fan of this author as well as the Lotts, this is a must read.
on October 15, 2013
Outstanding this book was touching and I just loved how they each learned to love one another. Cheyenne and Evan make a wonderful couple and their story is so compelling that anyone would want that kind of love and happiness.
on August 25, 2012
I must say that I was very disappointed that one of my favorite characters died. I loved Ms Dana and the Lott boys (tear). This book is awesome, but I knew it would be. I have never been let down by anything that she has writen. Keep them coming!
on July 22, 2012
When I first read Love 101, the chemistry between Cheyenne Evan was HOT.
I was so disappointed that it ended so soon, so when I heard it was a sequel I was to happy.
I loved how Evan went after her like his life depended on it. I so loved the Lott's and for them to make a cameo was great, but I was so sad about what happen. ( YOU WILL HAVE READ FOR YOURSELF, TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN LOL) . Now hot a$$ Stacy needed her butt kicked for the trouble she was bringing to them, but I'm glad she was nosey and got the ball rolling in the one of a kind love story. Miss Sylvia didn't disappoint as all way, and made a short and sweet story amazing,

I can't wait to see what she going to do next, I hope it's about the Heart's or friends. As always Miss
Sylvia put U in unique and always bring her A game, A MUST READ!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 26, 2013
I wanted to like this book far more than I did, some of my issues were a matter of personal taste, others were construct related.

As a quick read, this book works, mostly. Not having read the first stories that lead in, the prologue was a good starter but still left some of the pieces missing, and sadly I couldn't engage with the characters or story enough to feel they were filled in.

The book could have used another round of editing, several poor word choices, grammatical errors and typos, which ordinarily I can ignore when the story is engaging, only served to reinforce the disconnect I had with the story. I really did want to like this book far more, the author is portraying story with several characters that are not always well represented in current fiction, not to mention erotica, and this book does reach the readers that are not fans of more typical urban fiction. Sadly, I couldn't find a way to connect to the characters, or lose myself in the story as it unfolded: a rare occurrence for me. It should not deter you from this author's work; her style is smooth and very conversational, with a talent for connecting to readers that is, I feel, underrepresented in this particular work.

I received an eBook copy from author for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review, and all conclusions are my own responsibility.