Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2012
ORDERED THIS AS A GIFT..THEY ARRIVED ON TIME AND THE RECIPIENT SAID THEY WERE VERY TASTY AND PRETTY!!! SHE COMPARED THEM TO SHERRY'S BERRY'S AND SAID THEY WERE SUPERIOR TO THEM..MOST PLEASED WITH THIS ORDER.
on March 26, 2013
I would like to say that this company is is grade A. My shipment was sent to my address instead of my mothers, they sent a second order to my mother at no extra charge. That is service!! The candy was exceptional, and the service was the same. CUDOS!!
on February 13, 2016
Sent these to a very good friend. He loved them and thought they were delicious. And very pretty. They were very juicy and fresh. Couldn't have asked for a better product. The packaging was awesome and the delivery was very quick. I would definitely purchase them again.
on May 5, 2016
This was sent as a gift. The recipient found when she opened the box that the ice pack was fully melted and had leaked onto the box that packaged the strawberries. Because of that, the box was soggy and some of the strawberries ruined. It all had to be disposed. However, I was able to receive a refund thru Amazon with no problem. If the strawberries weren't ruined it, the whole presentation of it packaged and size of strawberries would have left a very good impression for a gift.
on March 13, 2014
It arrived about a week and a half later than what i had scheduled. AND when they did finally get there, they were damaged from poor packaging. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Go make your own chocolate covered strawberries for nothing compared to what these jokers charge you.
on March 4, 2014
These berries were very fresh and delicious I highly recommend them. Delivery was great too.
I thought about ordering from the "other" berrie company, and Im glad I did not.
on March 10, 2014
These were delivered on time and in good quality. I had no problems at all. It would have been nice to be able to include a card or a note but all in all I am satisfied.
on August 4, 2015
I bought these for my mom and she assured me they were delicious. They arrived quickly and were fresh upon arrival.
on February 8, 2016
Gift recipient said they were large and delicious and arrived in cild pack. Would order again.
on May 11, 2013
I bougth one for my mom for mothers day and I hope she love it just like I love her

See 1 answered question