5.0 out of 5 stars Gaze Into Love, August 26, 2010
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
Hands down this is one of my favorite worship CD's. It's tempo doesn't change a whole lot, but both lyrically and instrumentally it's a masterpiece. The thing I probably appreciate most about Brian's CD are the pure, genuine, love songs to God! Rather than focusing on our lack and need, the songs continually focus on God, His beauty and love, and the incredible love relationship we get to have with Him. Because of this, it's one of the most God glorifying albums I know of, and that makes me happy!
My favorites songs are: "I Will Stay", "I Really Love You", "Oh Lord, You're Beautiful", and "I Love Your Name". Thank You God for inspiring these songs! Grace and peace to y'all reading this!
Much love,
Jonathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Truly Came Down, February 24, 2010
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
This is an album made for prayer & meditation, PERIOD. The acoustics, the cello, & the voices all combine to bring glory to God & take you, the listener, into the throne room of the Almighty. Great music to just sit, kneel, or be face down before His face. I HIGHLY recommend this album. Be blessed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Heartfelt, Relaxing Worship, October 26, 2012
just wanna time "tester" (Hanford, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
Creates a worship atmosphere great for study, relaxing, meditating on scripture or just trying to fall asleep after a stressful day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Came Down, so you can get closer to Love, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
This particular collection of worship songs is quite beautiful especially with the deep sounds of the cello, piano and skillful guitar playing. I have found a few new favorites and some that I've longed for. If you are new to worshiping the Lord, this is a great love encounter full of peace, melodic wonder allowing the ease of focusing on the Lords voice and love for you. As the famous words of Bill Johnson comes to my thoughts, "God is not mad" at you, one can be closer to the Lord and not be afraid anymore with ease by joining in this worship session over and over. Blessings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding worship album!, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
Each song from start to finish is just excellent! The acoustic, studio feel creates an intimate worship atmosphere that ushers you in into the presence of God!

5.0 out of 5 stars great voice great songs, May 5, 2013
Carol A. Antrim ""Kaye"" (Lewistown, Il. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Came Down (Audio CD)
I am enjoying this album very much. It is a soothing, very worshipful CD. I would recommend it to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingdom Worship Music..., March 3, 2013
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
I love it. No doubt this is kingdom worship music. I would recommend this album to any followers of Christ Jesus our Lord.

5.0 out of 5 stars soaking worship, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Love Came Down (Audio CD)
this is really really good. great for soaking worship or even having on in the back ground at a party, in the car or around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Meditation About What Really Matters, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Love Came Down (MP3 Music)
I love the lyrics and the quiet beautiful sound of the stringed instruments. Thanks to Brian Johnson for sharing the revelation of his heart with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing CD:), March 17, 2012
This review is from: Love Came Down (Audio CD)
This CD and DVD set from Brian Johnson LOVE CAME DOWN is a very powerful worship experience. From the first song to the last second it is a love letter to our heavenly father. I would definitely recommend this to all who are seeking a deeper fellowship with JESUS.:)

Love Came Down