5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IDEA!!
Published on March 12, 2009 by J. Kennel

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great! For people the don't like to do a lot of reading.
Published 4 months ago by Liz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IDEA!!, March 12, 2009
These little Love Dare Cards are the 40 dares in the Love Dare book, but on tiny cards (approximately 3 x 3 inches). You can slip one or the whole little box in your pocket, purse, briefcase and do the dares one by one. Obviously, you can actually write answers and thoughts in the book which you can't do on tiny cards, but these are still great little reminders to carry with you.

Nice affordable gift for an anniversary. Good conversation starters for couples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy cards, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
These are handy cards for ideas in learning how to express your love to the one you love. I gave them as a wedding gift to the groom and will get a set for my son-in-law for their anniversary next year. (I ordered the spiral Living the Dare: Daily Reminders to Lead the Heart for the bride and will order this for my daughter for their anniversary next year.) They are wonderful wedding and anniversary gifts. Everyone needs helpful ideas for maintaining romance in these busy times. The cards were sent to me quickly and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
Great to read, but watch the movie Fireproof first. You will not regret it. I bought these cards for a friend and I hope it works out for him !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
These are neatly packaged and easy to use and keep up with. Super happy with them and would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to keep in front on me on my desk, February 15, 2013
YsLadyMN (MN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
Probably better than the book for keeping in front of you for the day... but would like to compare to the Love Dare book which I don't have. Found the desire to make notes, so am using the backs of the cards which will limit the reuse life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 13, 2013
Rick Marshall (Stephens City, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
These cards are a life saver and have been helping me build my relationship with my wife. I have been using them every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST have for every relationship!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
The Love Dare Cards have truly been blessed by God...

These lil cards have a BIG impact to ALL who have made a commitment to use them. Husbands and Wives; whether just married or married 60 years can really benefit from these anointed cards. But at least 1 of you (Husband or Wife) must be committed; DON'T give up, because when the flesh fights the Spirit, the breakthrough is about to happen...So DON'T give up!
I have seen marriages' transformed, renewed, restored, and redeemed! And that is the POWER of Christ my friend!
Amen! Praise God!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., September 19, 2014
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
This is good stuff. One relationship suggestion a day. I skipped some days, but picked up where I left off, and things went great. I recommend this for anyone who wants to improve and enhance their relationship with their partner (which I think everybody does). Even for those who are not struggling, an excellent exercise. Really helps keep things focused on what is important.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference cards for the book! :-), June 25, 2014
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
These are good cards. However the book is more through. These don't cost much though and are a good thing for the books aid. I keep mine in the box they came in. They have a cut out window where you can read some of that days card, and when the day is over put it in the back, never taking all the cards out at once. So if I need to recap on the book i can use these for reference easier than finding the Page I'm on in the book. However they only have the days dare,not the message or verse. But they are good with the book. But if could do without also, but they are worth the four dollars I spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares (Paperback)
This purchase is just perfect for my bf and I to get to know each other while in the dating arena and then marriage!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares
Love Dare Cards: 40 Daily Dares by Alex Kendrick (Paperback - February 1, 2009)
Used & New from: $4.35