5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
I loved it! It was so much fun reading this book, the author did a wonderful job on the historical aspect of this book. Having grown up in New Orleans, it was a real treat to read. The story was captivating and beguiling. I read it in only 2 days, I had to know what was going to happen! I would recommended this book to any one who loves New Orleans and a good romance!
Published on March 6, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A rich tapestry of story
"Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana" has one of those love stories that charmed its way into my heart.

Set in a period and history of setting that is rich in culture, both of the main characters have much going against them. It's a time corroded with prejudice and bad feelings just because someone has a different color skin.

The research is...
Published on June 11, 2012 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars A rich tapestry of story, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana (Paperback)

The research is thick and rich through the entire story. The city and all its richness definitely became a character. I especially enjoyed how the backstory of the characters were woven through their present lives. Giving little teases and tidbits before the surprise ending.

At times the romance literally felt as though it could not succeed. That is so hard to make feel real in a romance and through the entire story I was kept wondering and guessing.

There were a few "little" things that distracted me from the story. Most of the chapter breaks or endings, felt a bit abrupt and at times the story felt lost in all the secondary details.

Over all I enjoyed this novel. It has that great blend of mystery, likeable characters, and a romance that actually led me to believe it might not succeed. Love triangles and corrupt lives hurting our hero and heroine. A rich tapestry of story.

This review is my honest opinion. Thanks to the author for my copy to review.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana (Paperback)
I have read all the love finds you series and have collected all of them to read again. good books

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 1, 2014
I loved this book. Came across some very interesting historical facts that I had to check out on the internet. Love learning history when reading a novel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Collecting these books..., May 23, 2014
This review is from: Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana (Paperback)
Actually these aren't a series, but good enough to be called that. All the books have different authors and stories are very interesting, there were very few authors I didn't like. These are good reading....(Don't like this author, this is the only one yet I haven't liked)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Place I Have Been, February 28, 2014
Donna Bassett Heck (LAKELAND, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana (Paperback)
I LOVE this series. Each in a different time and place. I haven't read this book yet, but know I will love it just as much as the 22 others I have read. Keep them coming!

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, August 17, 2013
This was decent. The characters are ok. I like the historical elements. Some of the others have been better. Skip this book unless it's completely necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hated to put it down., January 24, 2013
Having also grown up in New Orleans I thoroughly enjoyed the historical aspects as well as the romantic flavor of the novel. I cannot wait to read the rest of the novels Christa has written.

5.0 out of 5 stars captivating story, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana (Paperback)
what a charming story! I loved the intrigue, the romance, and Christa's attention to historical detail. I thoroughly enjoyed my escape into the past on a warm summer day!

Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana
Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana by Christa Allan (Paperback - February 7, 2012)
Used & New from: $3.04