Love & Hip Hop 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth Exes Tahiry and Joe have some unfinished business and are trying to redefine their friendship while dealing with interference from Joe's "best friend" and trouble maker Raqi Thunda.
2. Raq and a Hard Place Joe puts Raqi in her place for stepping over the line and ends their friendship, but now he is dealing with a much greater personal problem. Jen and Cons celebrate their sons' first birthday, but argue over religious differences.
3. Family Matters Consequence and Jen deal with the conflicting role religion plays in their relationship. Mendeecees and Yandy wonder if they are both ready to take the next step in their relationship.
4. Life Support Erica and Olivia meet to settle the score. Tahiry continues be a part of Joe's support team and surprises him with a pop-up visit and gift. Yandy and Mendeecees face a most difficult time as parents.
5. Can't Take The Heat Tahiry and Joe continue on their path of trying to work on friendship. Yandy gets out of the doghouse with Mendeecees by making a sexy video for his birthday. Rich reluctantly agrees to Erica doing a ballad as her first single.
6. Ain't Always About The Dollaz Rich gives Erica an ultimatum in her career. Kaylin takes a stand regarding Joe and Tahiry's relationship, but when Tahiry sees Kaylin, it gets ugly. Cons sticks up for Jen by defending his girl.
7. Burn After Reading Mendeecees and Maurice bury the hatchet. Rich considers the advice of people closest to him regarding his relationship with Erica. Cons and Jen interview potential babysitters for Caiden.
8. Closing The Book Rich takes action and confronts Erica on her wrongdoings but she remains steadfast in proving her worth. Joe has a revelation about how he has treated Tahiry and commits to changing. Rashidah launches her new shoe line, but still can't escape negativity.
9. Redemption Song Lore'l and Cons attempt to do a record together. Raqi and Rashidah prove their disdain for one another. Joe finally steps up to the plate and supports Tahiry in her career, but does she trust his intentions? Rich pulls the rug out from underneath Erica.
10. Do The Right Thing Erica fights to get her man back the best way she knows how, but a secret is revealed to Olivia that may spice things up. Tahiry gears up for a meaningful trip and is pleasantly surprised by Joe's support.
11. With Or Without You? Rich realizes the love triangle he has created has to come to an end. Joe accompanies Tahiry to DR for more than just support. Mendeecees and Yandy's family is about to embark on something that can ultimately tear them apart.
12. One Day At A Time Joe and Tahiry deal with the realizations they've made in DR, which involves the fate of his relationship with Kaylin. Deep secrets are revealed between Rich and Erica. Yandy copes with the recent drama surrounding her family.
13. Love & Hip Hop Reunion Part 1 The drama unfolds as the the ladies of "Love & Hip Hop NY" reunite to get into all the issues, the beef, and the madness that occurred during and after the cameras rolled.
14. Love & Hip Hop Reunion Part 2 The drama unfolds as the the ladies of "Love & Hip Hop NY" reunite to get into all the issues, the beef, and the madness that occurred during and after the cameras rolled.
Love & Hip Hop Special Check out an exclusive sneak peek at the upcoming "Love & Hip Hop" Season 3 - and a behind the scenes look at the taping of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta".
Season 3: Meet the Cast Catch up with some of your favorite cast members on Love & Hip Hop, and get a sneak peek of the newest members on Season 3.
|Starring||Rashidah Ali, Jen Bayer|
|Supporting actors||Joe Budden, Consequence, Rich Dollaz, Mendeecees Harris, Tahiry Jose, Olivia Longott, Erica Mena, Winter Ramos, Lisa Ribacoff, Yandy Smith|
|Producers||Toby Barraud, Christian McLaughlin, Jeff Olde, Mona Scott-Young, Stefan Springman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love the drama, with all seasons. I love Erica Mena, and Yandy, but cannot stand Olivia.. Washed up...go away pleasePublished 8 months ago by MrsaSil
these ladies are so cool, I love the way they keep it real, can't wait to see the next showPublished 20 months ago by diana
I purchased this series and I fall asleep before the end of each version. The Love and Hip Hop Atlanta had me sitting on the edge of my seat! They were entertaining!Published 21 months ago by Shauna Peach
yandy really has no relevance to the show but being Mona's extra replacement Olivia might as well give it up your showing just what rich said Arrogant for no reason last single was... Read morePublished 22 months ago by ohnellieee