Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

67%
33%

on June 16, 2016
This is the first book of the Redcliffe Novels and I really liked this book, it's probably not one that would've caught my eye if it hadn't been brought to my attention, but saying that, I thought the storyline was going to be a bit cliche in the beginning, but it soon turned around and caught me by surprise.

The characters and details of the town were described very well, I could imagine every detail as it was being read. Catherine Green has a great imagination and in depth knowledge of the paranormal goings on and it could be seen in her writing.

All in all the story was about the love between Jessica and Jack and his brother Danny and the turmoil Jessica went through deciding whether or not she could carry on in a world where nothing seemed real or go back to her world where everything was normal in her life and her friends weren't monsters.

A good book, well worth starting the series and I look forward to reading the other two books in this series.

I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.
on December 10, 2011
A young girl thinks she falls in love with a human, a police detective. Would love remain love when she discovers he is a vampire? A killer? A dangerous lover? Would love be possible in many different forms so human and vampire's one is so true as other ones? Reading what Jessica Stone, Jack and Danny Mason faced goes beyond the limits and stereotypes.
A human, a vampire and werewolf that could be natural enemies fall in love. Would every one of them accept it or give up? It is not a paranormal romance written on the bases of clishe. There are not ordinary obstacles typical for other couple. The challenges are too different than the supposed ones by the human Jessica Stone. Her story is somehow idealistic as if to answer to the question what a kind of man women like to love. Her vampire beau Jack Mason is a little bit too much protective, caressing with faultless physics and manners. But even with him love hurts, love inspires, love gives other sense of life and changes our concepts for dimension of human feelings. Therefore it seems worthy to know how they would keep or not their impossible love and in what ways it could exist.
on January 22, 2012
I was so drawn in to the characters I expect christmas cards from them this year. I want to go to England and visit Redcliffe and the bookstore but not during a Full Moon. Its a book you will not put down until you are finished reading it.
Matt Schott