House 8 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Would you want a doctor who holds your hand while you die or a doctor who ignores you while you get better?
2. Paternity Dr. House goes with his gut and performs an unethical act to prove what he suspects to be the link to a teenage lacrosse player's illness in order to save the boy's life.
3. Occam's Razor Dr. House and his team race to save a young man who may have not one, but two illnesses killing him.
4. Maternity A maternity ward epidemic forces House to decide whether to save the life of one child over another.
5. Damned If You Do Dr. House's approach is questioned when he treats a nun for what he believes to be an allergy, not realizing the nun's past is coming back to haunt her.
6. The Socratic Method The case of a schizophrenic mom with a deadly disease and her teenage son who have traded caretaking roles holds a special interest for Dr. House.
7. Fidelity Dr. House's diagnosis of a married woman with a rare sleep disorder forces her and her husband to examine their marriage and question their trust for each other.
8. Poison House and his team have to act fast when a high school student is admitted with a mysterious and lethal poisoning, especially when they discover more teens have been diagnosed with the same deadly illness.
9. DNR House has to defend himself when he treats a patient who has legally chosen to refuse treatment.
10. Histories Dr. House and the team treat a homeless woman whose worsening symptoms and unknown identity prove to be a complex mystery.
11. Detox Dr. House takes Cuddy's challenge to go off his painkillers for a week, but the effects of his withdrawal symptoms may put his patient in danger.
12. Sports Medicine A baseball player's comeback is cut short when he breaks his arm and House and his team have to act fast to figure out what is causing major bone loss that's killing the player and his dreams.
13. Cursed Dr. House's young patient believes his illness is the result of a curse while House uncovers important information about Chase's father.
14. Control The hospital's new Chairman of the Board has it out for Dr. House, questioning his importance to the hospital and threatening to eliminate House and his team.
15. Mob Rules Dr. House and his team race to diagnose a member of the mob and get him well enough to testify and enter the witness protection program while Cuddy works to convince Vogler of House's importance to the hospital.
16. Heavy Dr. House and his team try to uncover the reason a 10-year-old has a heart attack while House suspects one of his team is selling him out to Vogler.
17. Role Model House and his team battle to save a presidential hopeful, and House refuses to give in to Vogler's ultimatum when given the chance to save one of his team members.
18. Babies & Bathwater House and his team battle to diagnose a pregnant patient's life-threatening illness, prompting her to make the most emotional decision of her life, and Vogler is determined to fire House.
19. Kids House and his team race to diagnose a 12-year-old's illness - an illness with a shocking origin - and House asks Cameron to come back to her job.
20. Love Hurts House and his team tackle the case of a young man with a penchant for odd behavior, and House prepares for his date with Cameron.
21. Three Stories House must decide whether to take the case of his ex-love's husband and he gives medical students a lecture they'll never forget.
22. Honeymoon House is faced with a problem he may not be able to solve and Stacy returns.
|Starring||Peter Graves, John Cho|
|Supporting actors||Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, John Cho, Christina Cox, Matt Malloy, June Squibb, Keone Young, Elizabeth Sung, Kristoffer Ryan Winters, Stephanie Venditto, Peter Graves, Marco Pelaez, Thomas Knickerbocker|
|Executive Producer||Paul Attanasio|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The stories are intriguing medical mysteries that are engaging on their own, but Dr. House's quirky, contentious, intelligent character makes the show great.
Great TV series. Honesty is the best policy and House is anything but politically correct; great fun if you love honesty and sarcasm.Published 2 days ago by DaveC
The box was in a bit rough shape. CD's were ok. And of course House is always excellent.Published 16 days ago by Andres Fuentes
There's something almost loveable about this egotistic, arrogant ass of a character named House. Actually, there's NO "something" about him. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Happy Camper
I love the show completely It is very knowledgible and just love all of the seasons that we have. A+Published 1 month ago by Donna L. Ashmore
it came on time but was a lil mess up but not that bad i just love house M.D and at the price of $10 its a dealPublished 1 month ago by Wretched_egg