Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love Isn't Enough
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on May 24, 2011
OMG I know this book was only 99 cents but geez. I thought Amazon messed up my download. I read this during my hour and it didn't even take the entire hour. I enjoyed the short story but there no indication that it would have been about 30 pages. LOL
on April 8, 2011
Read this book last night. I love it just like the rest. My favorite Bible story :-)....it was a teaser though. I wanted more. Believe it or not so many marriages go through this very thing. It was wonderful she had someone in her life with wisdom, that had been through the samething to shared it with Hannah. God is indeed still on the throne. I believe once she opened her heart and took her mind off of her problems God answered her prayer....Loved it!
on May 5, 2011
Great read, the message I received was let go and let God. What I love about Vanessa Miller's books, is that even if you are not going thru the character's situation, you will still receive a message just for you.
on May 10, 2015
The book was ridiculously short for me and I felt the storyline was paper thin. Granted it was flagged as a short story but the lack of depth was a bit much for me. Didn't expect this especially as I have about a dozen of Vanessa Miller's books and have really enjoyed the others.
on August 16, 2012
I found this book to be a good lesson on matters of the heart. It focused on the necessity of people to not grade others based on your own idiosyncrasies but on how they would want others to treat them. Being a part of a blended family has its own challenges and can be taxing at times. But if we remember the true meaning of love we can prevail. This book demonstrated that when we perform our own self-examination we can discover the true essence of our intents. Forgiveness is a powerful tool.
on January 22, 2012
This book is very short quick read but a good read. It's worth the small fee. This story holds a message. When things seem tough, don't worry just let God handle it. I know we all get stressed when things aren't going as we want in life. Sometimes we might also not be doing what we should be to help the situation, as in the story Hannah needed to take a look in the mirror at herself also. But she did the right thing, Pray and leave it at the alter GOD sees the good and the bad, he will bring you what he wants you to have in due time. Good short quick read, buy it today.
on July 23, 2011
I enjoyed the storyline. However, I could only give it 3 stars due to the brevity of it. It left me wanting more......! I will think twice before downloading a story from her(this cannot be considered a bk!) If you read comments Ms. Miller, please give us more pages to read!!!
on January 18, 2013
God has blessed this woman with the gift of writing. Her books have helped me during my darkest hours. Give God the Glory!! Keep reading keep inspiring keep professing God is real and we need more prayer and His Holy Spirit!
on June 13, 2011
I love Vanessa's writing, but this story was way too short and lacked development. It ended too quickly and too easily . . . unrealistic. I'll pay more attention to the size of the ebook files in the future.
on July 21, 2012
Love isn't enough, when you expect you should have more than what you already have at the present moment,and you are not willing to wait and on Lord and see the end result...wait and see how sweet it is; then he wil give you the desires of your heart, just like he did for Hannah in this short story.