5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites!, September 27, 2007
This review is from: Love and Kisses (Paperback)
I bought this for my three-year-old when she was just a baby, and we've both loved it ever since. The deeper meaning is lost on an infant and toddler, but the sweet, playful storyline and pictures are not. This one should be part of every child's book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you give out comes back to you, May 30, 2007
This review is from: Love and Kisses (Paperback)
Our daughter cut her teeth on this book! (-Really, there are tiny teeth marks all along the edges.) So, how could we ever discard such a beloved treasure? Our 'baby' is 5 now, and we STILL love to read this book together at bedtime. She has long memorized the words and can read the book without the book even being present.

Boasting colorful and fun illustrations, the message in this book is: what you give out comes back to you! It begins: 'Blow a kiss and let it go, you never know how love will grow' -the chain reaction of love and kisses get passed along to several animals (a goose, a fish, a fox, a cow and more)and ends up right back where it began, with the girl.

Whenever our daughter catches us saying 'You never know' in our everday conversations, she finishes with 'How love will grow!'

The book is pretty short, so it's good for when you and your little one are too tired to go through 'Green Eggs & Ham.' All you page skippers out there know what I'm talking about!

This book would make a great gift for someone expecting, or for a toddler's birthday. This is a favorite bedtime book in our home!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters love this book, April 2, 2007
KathyW (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love and Kisses (Board book)
I have a 4yr old and 2.5yr old and this book is one that endures they still love hearing it over and over even though both of them have parts of it memorized (my 4yr old has memorized the whole book).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun!, April 24, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Love and Kisses (Board book)
My 18 month old just loves this book. As we read along about each animal sharing a kiss we make the noise each animal would make and blow a kiss. We are doing just what the book teachs - Blow A Kiss and Let It Go -- You Never Know How Love Will Grow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Smiles, May 11, 2004
Jennifer E. French (Natick, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love and Kisses (Board book)
My 8 1/2 month old daughter loves this book! I have been reading it to her everyday since she was about 3 months old. Whenever I start the story she gives me big smiles! The words have a nice rhythm and the word choice makes reading this book fun.

Love and Kisses
Love and Kisses by Sarah Wilson (Paperback - December 13, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01