5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!
Published 9 months ago by Joseph Perry

3.0 out of 5 stars #good laughs..thought it was going to be different. They are short letters from her fans asking for advice. Loni keeps it real
#great book..read it in one day. Thought it was going to be different. It's short letters from her fans asking for advice. The author keeps it real when answering, she's straight up funny.
Published 9 months ago by Mona#

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!, October 14, 2013
Joseph Perry (BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA) - See all my reviews
Good God I LOVE this woman! And this book is h-I-l-a-r-I-o-u-s!! I never miss Chelsea Lately, but especially when she's at the roundtable. THIS WOMAN needs her own show. I love Ross Mathews but his show has been kind of a letdown for me...And I'm a gay male! Give his spot to her, she deserves it! Not that Ross doesn't...Well, you know what I mean...I LOVE ME SOME LONI LOVE!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, July 2, 2014
This book really is extremely funny! I loved it! It is definitely not for everyone, but for me, I really enjoyed the humor behind it when I was going through a break up myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, June 17, 2014
the book is just as funny as sheis. i would lovet see her in person. the book is basically her point of view. somethings are out there but she gets her point accross

5.0 out of 5 stars Loni Love, June 1, 2014
David Parker (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Him Or Leave Him, But Don't Get Stuck With the Tab: Hilarious Advice for Real Women (Hardcover)
Loni is so funny in stand up so I couldn't wait to get a hold of this book. It did not disappoint. I enjoyed it so much I had to purchase extra copies to share with family & friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of laughs and pretty good advice, May 10, 2014
I got this ebook when I was having a B-A-D bad day, and pretty soon I was laughing. I enjoyed her frank manner and loved how all of the advice centered around loving yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and funny, May 9, 2014
Super quick funny ride like getting advice from a friend over drinks. Will refer this next time a friend has man problems

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, April 29, 2014
A great book from one of the worlds funniest ladies. And she is smart too. I loved this book and you will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Him Or Leave Him, But Don't Get Stuck With The Tab by Loni Love, April 25, 2014
Just started reading this book and I can hardly put it down! It is funny and full of great advice! I have seen Loni on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and I wish she was on there on all the time or had her own t.v. show at a different time. She is hilarious! This book will really lift your spirits.

5.0 out of 5 stars read this entire book in a couple hours, April 24, 2014
I recently just ended a three year relationship, for various reasons, and this book just really hit the nail on the head for me. Loni Love is soooooo funny and her stories seriously made me laugh out loud. I could relate to so many of the situations in this book and the ones I couldn't still taught me a good lesson. I recommend this book for any woman who deals with men or even women for that matter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., April 8, 2014
This lady is a comedy sister of mine and I bought this book to support my friend. I haven't read it yet because I know its good because she is a crazy NUT!

$24.00 $16.65