Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love & Life
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 3, 2010
I hadn't heard this CD since the early 90s, when I was a senior in high school and my friends and I would drive around listening to this album. Unlike so much of the music I listened to when I was younger, this album has really held up through the years, and it was as good as I remembered. Intelligent, positive lyrics and solid, catchy tunes--what more can you ask for when you're in the mood to reminisce?
on November 28, 2002
These words will speak to your heart... ...to what you know to be true and just.
I bought this album in 1992. As I proceed on my lifes journey this cd beckons me to dig it out and listen. These guys have knowledge and if this album is their foundation then they have no limits! Listen, and you'll listen again.
This album is a gift to the world.