5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool desk thingy
With this, I take unscheduled mini-breaks throughout the day and think of my kids. Puts a smile on my face...
Published 22 months ago by John

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought
the cube just sits there over the light. the cube can fall off very easy, there are nothing to keep the cube in place. when i tried to insert the batteries the clip to keep the battery cover on broke off. It just wasnt what i was hoping for
Published 18 months ago by J.I.B98

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool desk thingy, February 13, 2013
John "buy junk yo" (DRAPER, UT, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Love You Dad Lighted Acrylic Cube Fathers Day Gift (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars good gift, July 13, 2013
i love this gift its perfect for the last minute buyers and for teens who want something cheap. it does need two AAA batteries though. all in all, its a great gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 21, 2013
My dad loved it and the colors it lit up, he put it at his desk at work everyone loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars New and improved for 2014?, May 11, 2014
Loved this gift last year. It’s perfect for the last minute buyers and for teens who want something inexpensive. it does need two AAA batteries though. Makes a great presentation when Dad opens the package.
The only drawback is in order for the cube to stand diagonally as pictured, it must rest gingerly on a tiny flat area carved out of the cube bottom, a feat not easy to accomplish. Reason for improvement...Why is there no adhesive to secure the Lucite cube to the base? When you touch it ever so gently and the cube comes tumbling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, October 2, 2013
I gave this to my father for Father's Day. He loved it and thanked me repeatedly for 3 months! What the description doesn't include that the light that illuminates the cube changes in colors repeatedly. It's very pretty and impressive. The batteries last a long time too! I definitely recommend purchasing this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, August 29, 2013
very nice gift for my kids dad..just wish the wording was a little bigger...but overall a very nice gift. Glad i ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, July 12, 2013
My son (age 13), purchased this for his Dad for Father's Day. My husband really loved it. It was the perfect gift for a son to his father. It's not a large item so it fits well right on his work desk, doesn't take up too much space. Only downside is the acrylic cube doesn't always stay on the stand and can be knocked off easily. And yes the cube is heavy. this item worked well for our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 11, 2013
It was more beautiful and functional in person. The picture doesn't make it justice. Thank you my dad loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but stand is not awesome, July 2, 2013
Stand is cheap but my husband loved it...just remember it is NOT crystal don't read the title wrong enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day gift!, June 25, 2013
This was a gift I picked out for my kids to give to their dad on fathers day. He loved it!! He has it on his tv stand where he can see it every day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›