Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 21, 2005
Wow... what to say? A page turner. I must be honest, I had the book for awhile, it was a gift from my cousin that knew I was an avid reader. So like most avid readers, you have a pile of books you haven't read yet, and since I didn't recognize the author, this book went into the pile. Wrong move!!! I should have begin reading it the minute I pulled it out of the gift bag. Each chapter forced me to read the next, I couldn't put it down! True, a bit small, but worth the read and I can't wait to find out what happens in the 2nd book! If you haven't read it, you should.
on September 6, 2005
If I've ever read a story that so closely depicted the true nature of African American love and relationship, Indigo Blue is definitely the book that is the epitome of trying faith, enduring struggle, holding on to love and letting go of fear. I cried. I laughed. I got angry. By the time I finished the book the characters, had become so real to me....I felt like I could pick up the phone and call them! I highly HIGHLY recommend the book.
on July 16, 2005
A group of three friends joined together to co-author a novel under the unique name of Tatu. Their collective efforts produced LOVE MOSAICS: INDIGO BLUE, a contemporary romance that was a pleasure to read.

Indigo is tired of empty promises men make and refuses to play the fool any longer. She has a son to raise on her own, while the father is in and out of prison. She reluctantly agrees to go out on a blind date set up by her best friend Kenya and meets Kofi, a guy who just might be worth her time.

Kofi immediately likes Indigo and the vibe between them is strong. He is a good guy, but has issues of his own. His previous girlfriend left him without an explanation when her unmentioned boyfriend was released from prison. When he learns of Indigo's situation he sees history repeating itself and wants no part of it, but she has already left an impression.

Tatu has their fingers on the pulse of the dynamics of today's dating environment. They also have the female and male psyche down to a science. The characters are well-developed and the storyline gives the readers a glimpse into the dilemmas of men and women, without being one-sided. The language is current with that of adults in their twenties and thirties. LOVE MOSAICS: INDIGO BLUE is an enjoyable read that I would recommend to others.

Reviewed by Aiesha Flowers

of The RAWSISTAZ™ Reviewers
on January 25, 2006
Tatu, a collective of three authors writing as one, has made a stellar debut into the fiction publishing world. In "Love Mosaics: Indigo Blue", Tatu conjures up Indigo, a single Mom who has created a nice life for herself and her son David with the help of friends like her older neighbor Mama Jo who looks out for Indigo as if she were her own. Indigo has crafted this nice life for her and David despite the trifling ways of David's Dad who is in and out of prison.

As the novel opens, Indigo meets Kofi when her friend Kenya and Kenya's man, who is also Kofi's friend, invite them both along to a concert. There is instant attraction between them despite the fact that both of them are a bit put off to be forced into a blind date of sorts. However, the attraction outweighs the frustration.

Both are leery of relationships based on past experiences - Indigo with the father of her child and Kofi with a former girlfriend who left him for a ex-con just like Indigo's ex. Needless to say, the road to friendship and more starts off rocky!

Tatu does an amazing job of crafting the tale such that you would never think three voices were merged in one. The characters are full and realistic and the situations that arise including suspect friends such as Kenya and Kofi's having to deal with his shady history interfering with his future are genuine. I surely look forward to future Love Mosaics books by Tatu.
VINE VOICEon December 2, 2005
Indigo is a single mother who wants no more drama from men. Since her son's father became incarcerated, Indigo has been making a way for herself and her son. But when her friend Kenya sets her up with Kofi, she's not so sure he's the real thing. Kofi has had his share of bad relationships and doesn't let any woman get close to him. He hopes that Indigo has the key to unlock his heart. Just when things start to heat up between them, Indigo's ex comes home from jail. Kenya is also becoming less trustworthy as a friend.

Love Mosaics Indigo Blue is an ambitious debut novel by a trio of authors (2 female, 1 male) that make up Tatu. I loved the drama and the quiet sensuality between Kofi and Indigo. Indigo Blue is a grand start to the Love Mosaics series. The next book in the series is titled Love Mosaics: Reflections by Tatu and is slated to be released this winter.