5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, powerful tools to build your home-based Business!
We've heard about the shift to entrepreneurship for years, and millions of us have tried everything from home-based consulting to real-estate, to MLM and a thousand other plans, and the missing link has always been a practical, step-by-step guide to actually making money. Ms Tamsevicius fills this vital need with elegance, enthusiasm, and practical savvy that is...
Published on March 19, 2003 by Coach Phil

2.0 out of 5 stars For a woman-entrepreneur with assets to invest, not for stay-at-home Mom
I am not sure how this book got such great reviews. It really misleaded and dissapointed me. It is for a woman with significant resources to start with, who doesn't need all the dry tips listed, but not for stay-at-home Mom. And it is a business oriented, not life oriented. It is not 'A Mom's guide to working from home', but a business women's guide to get more organized...
Published on September 29, 2006 by E. Lawson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My life Too, August 1, 2003
Piper M Cason (St Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
Just want you to know that your book is the best $ dollars I have spent in a LONG time. I have recommended it to everyone!!! It is packed full of the useful information I have been looking for to get me on the road to my dream job. (That up until now was a slow and unsure road). This will be my business bible for many years to come. Thank you for writing such a comprehensive and well organized book

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read: Don't work at home without it!, June 23, 2003
Michael E Angier (South Burlington, Vermont, USA) - See all my reviews
Even the established entrepreneur needs to get back to basics, This book has the fundamentals as well as cutting edge information all designed to position you for success.
Kristie has put it all together. I refer to it often.
SuccessNet.org
Our Business is Your Success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a book !, July 22, 2004
I have read and ALSO promote this book for Kristie and I have to tell you that if you are really thinking about working from home and running an online business, you NEED to read this book. The information she has in this book can make or break anyone who wants to run a business from home. I would like to thank Kristie as well for giving me the opportunity to promote this book and for the book itself, I love it! There are many work at home books on the market today, but this book stands alone, read all the reviews, they can't all be wrong! Thanks Kristie for a wonderful work at home book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with Helpful Ideas, April 4, 2005
This review is from: I Love My Life: A Mom's Guide to Working from Home (Paperback)
Kriste's passion for helping work-at-home moms is evident in all that she does and this book is no exception.

She walks her talk in supporting work-at-home moms- she was kind enough to grant me an interview to put in my e-book "A Mother's Dream: Finding Fulfillment in Your Home Business".

Any mother interested in balancing working from home with motherhood should get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars As the illustrater.........., January 26, 2006
Hi! My name is Nicole. I am the illustrater! I took lots of time on them. I love my book because my mom and me did good! I hope you like my book! my mom hopes so too! have a good day every body!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I Love My Life: A Mom's Guide to Working from Home
I Love My Life: A Mom's Guide to Working from Home by Kristie Tamsevicius (Paperback - Sept. 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01