Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love by the Numbers: How to Find Great Love or Reignite the Love You Have Through the Power of Numerology
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Showing 21-30 of 124 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 4, 2012
I thought that this book would be a rehash of her previous work (don't get me wrong, she has to lay a foundation, so some information is a repeat of her first book,) but this has great NEW information. I've been following her for years on different podcasts, and I also get her newsletter. She makes the intimidating world of math/numerology easy. For me her version of numerology has been easier to follow than astrology, and when doing comparisons or compatibility I rely on numerology and not astrology because it's quicker for me to add, than to consult an astrology chart, and it's not as invasive. Most people will be willing to give you a birth date versus a birth day + birth time + birth place. Numerology has been accurate. Astrology works too, but numerology is more user friendly. Try it! Namaste!
on September 8, 2013
I look to this book any time I am dating someone new or there is a new potential in my life. Glynis explains in such clear and perfect ways why people interact the way they do with one another. I have been consistently attracted to the same guy it feels like over and over again, yet it always went sour. Doing my numbers explained why I was attracted to the wrong guy so many times. Now I have a much better understanding of who I'm actually compatible with, and what to look out for so I don't make the same mistakes over again. This book described me perfectly and how I think and feel in a romantic relationship. It had me laughing and saying, "yeah that's me" through out the entire book. I'm so happy to have this book in my possession and have a foundation that is solid when interacting with people on a romantic level.
on December 14, 2011
Love by the numbers teaches us that there is a higher power at work not only in the complete universe but also in us and all things on this earth. The stars,the planets,the moons, the people all have a rhythm, a certain vibration that we all possess within us that makes us who we are.
Glynis McCants has done a masterfull job of delivering this information and teaching us how to find a life long partner that has the greatest potential for true love and joy. Great job, well done.
on February 8, 2015
Glynis is an incredibly gifted numerologist. Clearly, her passion is to share her knowledge and enable others to use numerology in their everyday lives. Glynis' highly intuitive, concise, clear and mind-blowingly accurate readings are an incredible tool to navigate the choices we are presented with daily and how to choose what's best for you at any given time, based on the numbers. I highly recommend this book and this author - she is, in fact, "the real deal". I have personally had the benefit of an hour long, in depth, personal chart done by Glynis and the accuracy with which she described events, timing, people and situations is simply astounding. This book is a wonderful introduction to the numbers, using the pythagorean theorem, whereby each letter has a correlating number - allowing you to break down names as well as dates, addresses, etc. into single digit numbers. While the title reflects "Love" this book explains numbers for all aspects of life, work, money and relationships. Do yourself a favor, and pick up this book - it is a wonderfully written, clear guide, easy to understand and reflects both Glynis' passion and humor throughout. Once you understand the numbers and how they work in your life, you will refer back to this "numerology bible" again and again. Thank you, Glynis for breaking it down in simple terms anyone can understand.
on May 27, 2014
This book is my dating bible!!! I now have figured out what myself and my friends have been doing wrong...basically everything!!! Why didn't anyone break it down like this before?!?!? Glynis is amazing!!! Thank you for being my Goddess!!! Please please please start a dating website like match.com!!!
on December 3, 2012
Dear Glynis,

I LOVED this book Love by the numbers. I bought the kindle edition for my IPAD. Just the book I needed as I'm separated from my husband contemplating divorce. Your description of the vibration for me and my husband were right on target. I especially realized that we did not have a soulmate connection which explained our constant struggle since day 1 to sustain our relationship.

Thanks for writing this book.
-Trisha
on April 25, 2014
I have rated this book five stars because it's an easy and interesting read. Once you start examining your own numbers you find yourself going on to do everyone you know. It's quite addictive. The book is clearly presented and easy to follow, giving crystal clear instructions on finding your own special numbers. The interpretations are clear and thought-provoking. When I did my numbers and those of an ex-boyfriend - I was astounded at the accuracy of the findings. I literally spent hours examining all the information the numbers revealed. All the years I'd wasted on a guy that simply wasn't worth the effort. If I'd have done the numbers beforehand - I'd have recovered from my heart-ache much quicker!!

The sceptical amongst us should definitely buy this book as well as those who are already converts.
on February 13, 2013
I believe I saw Glynis on a talk show tv I can't remember which one, but I was interrested ib the book. I ended up reading the book and played with number and names. I havent found a match yet but I'll keep the book close.
on February 11, 2012
At first I was kind of skeptical about this whole numerology thing, but reading her book made it really practical. And it explained why a lot of my past relationships were as dysfunctional as they were. I liked that she related examples to celebrities that everyone knows and plotted out step by step the way to break down their information. It's a really great resource.
on January 13, 2013
How informative even though some of the info is way over my head, and I'm not interested enough in my terse read to truly internalize every nuance of what the numbers have to say. I know enough to know that my man and I are numerically compatible, and I agree that my ex and I had challenging numbers even though our wedding day was perfect. There were details to which I agreed to a "T," and others which didn't seem to fit, but overall, I thought McCants' book was fascinating, and I will certainly reread when I decide to take life-altering chances! I would recommend the book to those who are interested in a mild walk on the wild side. Great power in knowledge. Thanks to Dr. Phil for having her on his program!