Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 6, 2012
it's a lovely song from b herself. it looks like an old school smooth jazz that you can jam to at night(which is what i love about). but the only downside is the fadeout at the end of the song, which makes the song ending confusing(as it should've been other ending like the radio edit version). but overall, i love the song and it's great.:-)
on January 7, 2013
Great song for home work or party with friends!! I have listened to this song so many times and pan to experiece her music even more in the furture. The downloading was simple and I really had to get a grip pf myself because it was so simple that I dowloaded many other songs.... Super gift to myself!
on November 23, 2012
Out of all her songs, I think she has hit it with this one. Not only is the video exceptional, but it's unique the way she changes tempo. Of course YouTube has the line dance even being done by other countries. Check it out. Overall, love this song.
I have to admit that every since I saw her perform this single at the music awards it has had me.

Beyonce has a way of bringing not just passion but true meaning to a song, no matter how simple it might appear. The words of the song are something that men and women can appreciate, and I think it speaks to the heart of some of us want to say and never can get around to saying.

"You're the one I want...you're the one I need..." Who doesn't want to hear that, and of course knowing that your love is the main ingredient to that person is just the icing on the cake. Yeah, I'm not afraid to say it: I'm a fan, and you are too. Whether you want to admit it or not.

She has another hit on her hands: One of those songs that will have you tapping your feet and bobbing your head with a smile.
on April 23, 2012
I just downloaded this song for listening pleasure because I am a musician and I love to listen to a live band. the sound quality is great and the song was put together really well. The modulations in this song is crazy!
on September 9, 2012
Beyoncé's "Love On Top" is a terrific song with a driving dance beat. when I first heard it I liked it right away. Some songs has to grow on you, but "Love On Top" was a hit with me the first time around.
on December 29, 2011
you'll love it. great mp3. perfect, real, genuine version. nothing different, bad, or weird about it. you will love it. it's just what your expecting.
on August 31, 2011
Beyonce's performance of this song on the Video Music Awards was Fantastic. I loved the performance and the Mommy glow she had was really Beautiful. This is a cool song to Jam to and I already have it playing in my car after Sunday Nite. I pray she has a Safe Pregnancy and Delivery also.
on October 27, 2012
I recommend this song to anyone it has a very positive energy to it, and I like the way it gets everybody up when listening to it. I first heard it at an exercise class. I love this song.
on October 8, 2011
after i saw her performance at the VMAs singing this song, i knew i had to download it !! love the song ! go beyonce!