Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 7, 2013
Christie Marie Sheldon and her work was introduced to me by a friend who had been a fan of Sheldon's for a while. Part of the recordings appear to be from live teleseminars hosted by Sheldon where she regularly has people do worksheets beforehand. She often references back to the worksheets and the workbook exercises in the audio tracks. There are some brief guided meditations as well. Sheldon is relatively new to the genre as a published author and she has a very upbeat positive "vibe" in her voice which puts most at ease. I do think I can tell when she is reading from notes. However, her philosophy is easy to follow and not alot of complicated practices. If anything Sheldon is consistently "peppy" in a good way and her voice tones reflect that. Overall, the products are true to their design about teaching people to stay focused on what they want and keeping their mind clear in the here and now.
on November 5, 2013
This offers some great ideas that free up "stuck" thinking. But one has to be open-minded. I like that
there is an emphasizes on children and family. It seems over-done at first, but it helps to understand if
you suffered as a child. Didn't have a problem with her reading, as others did. Enjoyed the message and lessons herein.
Over all, the product is worth it.
on April 3, 2013
I am a big believer in the law of attraction, so whenever I find more information on the topic that may help me use this law more efficiently I get exited. So when I read the product description of Love or Above, I thought I had to check it out. I bought the download version because I wanted to get it as fast as possible. The message is great, I havent been able to implement everything yet, but the little I have has made a change (I think). My only issue is that Marie Sheldon is such a BOOOORRRIIINNGGGG auditor! Its so obvious that shes reading from some notes, there are even times when she misreads here notes and rereads the same sentence over to correct herself. Its as if she didnt even read or practice her notes before doing the Cds. It really reminds me of a time when I was in school and the teacher asked someone to read from the text book aloud. We always read like robots, with no emotion, and in a very bored tone because we didnt want to read it. Thats exactly what Marie sounds like. She sounds like shes reading some boring textbook. Ater listening to alot of Tony Robbins and having just finished "Your Wish Is Your Command" by Kevin Trudeau where these guys sound like most of what they are saying is off the top of their head and genuine, I was extremely disappointed with Marie Sheldon's delivery of the information. Its a long course and listening to the auditor read from notes makes it hard to continue and absorb the info. It feels robotic. Anyone could have read her notes and given you the info but its missing the personal touch I think this kind of course really needs.
44 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2015
I dont normally give reviews but felt compelled to do so i purchased this meditation after reading all the fuss, first of all christie should hire someone else to do the meditation audio she just foes not have a relaxing voice at all and the giggling annoys the life out of me how do expect anyone to meditate with that giggling going on without any reason at all because i did not hear anything funny, im used to listening to soothing music with a calming voice its just a mess felt rushed unrehearsed just not eorth it at all people who have never meditated before wont know the difference but this is far far from a guided meditation cd i do not recommend it. Waste of money
on June 19, 2014
This has been an enjoyable course for me. Meditations and discussions clear and easy to follow. I've gone back through the entire course twice and still use the meditations by themselves occasionally.
on December 6, 2014
everyone should buy this and try it. If you aren't familiar with Christie marie sheldon, you will be soon. Don't let her simplistic tools and techniques fool you, they are incredibly powerful. I highly recommend this set of cds and christie marie sheldon's other work.
on April 1, 2016
I have the Love or Above and Toolkit via Mind valley. I love Christie Marie's laugh and her voice and she offers support with all of her products if you are willing to participate and ask questions. The audio is about the content, which makes perfect sense if you understand that everything is learned behavior and patterns. You learn to speak, read and use the toilet because it is acceptable behavior. You learn emotions the same way and I can assure you, if you remove the blocks caused by emotional reactions it clears a lot. You can unlearn fears. You can learn something new. Something positive based on love. I am biased only because I pursued this a lot farther and had this beautiful lady teach me how to clear others patterns and belief blocks and am part of her firs advanced intuitive life coach training course. I wanted to learn to do what she does. It takes positive thinking to a new level. It was completely worth my time. If you had a negative reaction to a portion of the program I also recommend listening specifically to that part until you figure out why.
on March 28, 2015
I Love It!!! Thank You Christie Marie Sheldon!!!
on March 15, 2014
I love the concept of the title "love and above". It sounds like it has so much potential. Then, listening to the cd's feels like you just took a step backwards into old myths and superstition.
on January 3, 2014
I have not listened to them yet however once I do I will come back and write another review. I'm excited to listen to them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse