Published 19 months ago by Eva Sophia

3.0 out of 5 stars Marie is soooooooooooooo boring and robotic....
Published 20 months ago by I. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Follow Meditations to Clear Your Mind from Mental Clutter, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
Christie Marie Sheldon and her work was introduced to me by a friend who had been a fan of Sheldon's for a while. Part of the recordings appear to be from live teleseminars hosted by Sheldon where she regularly has people do worksheets beforehand. She often references back to the worksheets and the workbook exercises in the audio tracks. There are some brief guided meditations as well. Sheldon is relatively new to the genre as a published author and she has a very upbeat positive "vibe" in her voice which puts most at ease. I do think I can tell when she is reading from notes. However, her philosophy is easy to follow and not alot of complicated practices. If anything Sheldon is consistently "peppy" in a good way and her voice tones reflect that. Overall, the products are true to their design about teaching people to stay focused on what they want and keeping their mind clear in the here and now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
This offers some great ideas that free up "stuck" thinking. But one has to be open-minded. I like that
there is an emphasizes on children and family. It seems over-done at first, but it helps to understand if
you suffered as a child. Didn't have a problem with her reading, as others did. Enjoyed the message and lessons herein.
Over all, the product is worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Marie is soooooooooooooo boring and robotic...., April 3, 2013
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
I am a big believer in the law of attraction, so whenever I find more information on the topic that may help me use this law more efficiently I get exited. So when I read the product description of Love or Above, I thought I had to check it out. I bought the download version because I wanted to get it as fast as possible. The message is great, I havent been able to implement everything yet, but the little I have has made a change (I think). My only issue is that Marie Sheldon is such a BOOOORRRIIINNGGGG auditor! Its so obvious that shes reading from some notes, there are even times when she misreads here notes and rereads the same sentence over to correct herself. Its as if she didnt even read or practice her notes before doing the Cds. It really reminds me of a time when I was in school and the teacher asked someone to read from the text book aloud. We always read like robots, with no emotion, and in a very bored tone because we didnt want to read it. Thats exactly what Marie sounds like. She sounds like shes reading some boring textbook. Ater listening to alot of Tony Robbins and having just finished "Your Wish Is Your Command" by Kevin Trudeau where these guys sound like most of what they are saying is off the top of their head and genuine, I was extremely disappointed with Marie Sheldon's delivery of the information. Its a long course and listening to the auditor read from notes makes it hard to continue and absorb the info. It feels robotic. Anyone could have read her notes and given you the info but its missing the personal touch I think this kind of course really needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
This has been an enjoyable course for me. Meditations and discussions clear and easy to follow. I've gone back through the entire course twice and still use the meditations by themselves occasionally.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love or Above disappoints, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
I love the concept of the title "love and above". It sounds like it has so much potential. Then, listening to the cd's feels like you just took a step backwards into old myths and superstition.

5.0 out of 5 stars received..., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit (Audio CD)
I have not listened to them yet however once I do I will come back and write another review. I'm excited to listen to them.

Love Or Above Spiritual Toolkit