Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2004
Robert Munsch is a fantastic reader. My son loves this CD and listens to it as much as he can.I love you forever and the paper bag princess are his two favorite stories.I would recommend this cd to all parents.
on March 19, 2011
I thought that the stories on this CD would match the stories in the actual books. They do not. The names used are different and the stories are abridged.
on April 12, 2011
I have bought this album 5 times for different little friends of mine. I don't know a single kid who doesn't fall in love with these infectiously silly stories, told from the man himself, Robert Munsch.
on March 9, 2014
I teach children ages 3-6 and this is their FAVORITE story CD! They laugh hysterically and beg me to play it over and over again. The author really knows how to involve the children in the stories and the kids absolutely LOVE IT! I teach at a Montessori school so the ages are mixed in our classroom and ALL the children are crazy about this CD. If you have children or teach young children this CD will no doubt become their favorite - anyone with a sense of humor will laugh at these stories. I can't recommend it high enough and the kids in my class say it is the BEST CD EVER!!!
on June 23, 2007
I am and continue to be a long-time fan of Robert Munsch. His stories are among my favorites to read to my preschool class. They love to listen to audio books as well, but this cd simply won't do. He reads far too fast for the children to fully comprehend his words or the details of the stories. Plus, he's reading aloud to a group of children - live - and it would seem that to make them laugh he has to ham it up, making loud ridiculous sounds while narrating maniacally a mile a minute. I love when stories are read in an animated style, but his really turned me off. This was a very disappointing purchase. I won't be playing it again.

P.S. Read his books: Paper Bag Princess, Stephanie's Ponytail, More Pies, and Smelly Socks are big hits among my 3- & 4-year-old students.
on May 17, 2007
This book is the ultimate "cruel book" to give to new parents.

The thing about this book is that if you have any sense of humanity in you, you will have problems finishing this book.

What do I mean??

Sit on the floor with your child on your lap and begin to read this book. By the end of the book you will be crying and blubbering like a baby. This book's effect only increases as you read it more.

Good Luck To All New Parents & If you have a new baby get this book !!!
on December 6, 2008
My boys, now age 7 and 5 year old twins, received this about four years ago as a gift. I just purchased another one because we have literally wore it out. My boys' know all the stories by heart, act out the parts and love imitating all the noises. Mr. Munsch is the BEST story teller and I highly suggest this for a gift...of all ages.
on May 12, 2009
This is an emotional story about a mother and her son. I like the story even though it made me cry. Yes, as a grown adult the first two times I read the story I actually cried, REAL TEARS! It is sweet and caring, and helps people understand as we grow, so do all of the people around us. I like the story although it is a little mushy.
on August 1, 2007
My best friend loaned this audio / cd to us since we like Munschs' books so much. I can't say enough good things about the auditory version. I am so happy with his story telling abilities. He is a riot for parents and children alike. I totally recommend this! Now, somebody buy me a copy to keep for myself!!!! LOL!
on October 9, 2010
I love this book it was a perfect way to express how I feel towards my son. I will love him forever no matter where life takes us. He is 12 now, but he still has the book in his room, and when I say I love you forever he knows exactly what I mean!