My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gypsy Traditions and Superstitions Families turn hostile when gypsy teens from different clans bypass important traditions at their wedding. A young gypsy pageant princess is determined not to let any gorgers steal her crown. Former criminal turned pastor seeks a wife for his Roma son.
2. Double Wedding, Double Trouble! Two best friends plan their double gypsy wedding until one mother-in-law does all she can to stop her son from marrying outside the gypsy bloodline. Romney twins celebrate their 18th birthday; one plays the field, while the other searches for a wife.
3. Don't Mess with the Nest A gorger girl plans to marry her gypsy man for the second time. But his mom is less than impressed that her son would take back his non-gypsy ex-wife. A gypsy teen must choose between her divorced parents after an elaborate party is thrown on her behalf.
4. She's Out of There, She's Got to Go A Gorger bride seeks her future gypsy mother in-law's approval. America's most notorious gypsy ex-con longs for forgiveness from her family after years behind bars. A gypsy teen breaks away from tradition to pursue her dreams of stardom.
5. Loud Proud Gypsies Outcast from their community, a family plans a christening with gypsy flare to reclaim their place in society. A gay gypsy couple breaks all the rules by getting married despite discrimination. An on-again couple finds love for the second time around.
6. Feuding Families and Broken Hearts Two notorious gypsy families, the Boswells and the Smalls, have been feuding with each other for years. But when one decides to crash the other's party- all bets are off. A young gypsy teen must decide whether or not to stay with her man.
7. All Bets Are Off A young groom plans an extravagant, gypsy-style wedding for his fiancée in Vegas. But their love is tested when he spends their first night in town living it up in the "city of sin". And a gypsy bad boy refuses to settle down with his pregnant girlfriend.
8. Love is a Battlefield Four gypsy teens looking for love, prepare for the biggest Romanichal ball of the year. But every girl has her secrets. And if these secrets surface and threaten their reputations, they jeopardize their chances of meeting their perfect gypsy prince.
Some Have Gorger Brides or Friends & Talk Badly About Gorger People at the same time!
You would think that the gypsies would use this show as a way to disprove prejudices... but quite the opposite happens.
Nothing against Danny personally, I just don't think it's right that he spent two weeks with a striper.
Trashy like a train wreck - but I couldn't stop watching! Come see how the gypsies live and love, great time waster and even better when you are in the mood for a little trash TV.Published 1 month ago by planetdebz
This is either a terrible terrible show, or these are terrible terrible people..... or maybe a little of both. Read morePublished 10 months ago by E. Walker
If you like loads of drama and over-the-top ridiculousness, this is the show for you. It's like, 'Mean Girls' x 'Burlesque' with a dash of 'Romy & Michelle'. Read morePublished 14 months ago by catrina
This Show Is Tragic & Amazing at the same time! I am extremely entertained by the crazy young love and bizarre rules of Gypsy people! Read morePublished 16 months ago by Rae'chelle