5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, May 10, 2009
Marie (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
This is a great show. How much longer will we have to wait? Pete Duel, Judy Carne, Rich Little, Barbara Bostock, Edith Atwater, Herb Voland. What a great cast. This romantic comedy is well written and well acted. I'm buying at least two copies but probably more. Please, Please get this out to DVD. I and many others have been waiting and looking for this for years! This show when it originally aired had very high ratings. Come on Sony the many fans are waiting and waiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love On The Rooftop TV Series, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
This TV series was one of the very best, please put this out on DVD, I will buy every season of this TV series. I loved this show ---- Sony, please please put this out for those of us who enjoy television at its GREATEST!

5.0 out of 5 stars love on a rooftop, February 10, 2010
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
Yes this is a good series but if hollywood is unsure about it's popularity then they should put the complete series out at a price that would have reflected the sum of total years of the series being sold on the market. Let those of us have the chance to COLLECT THE COMPLETE SHOW if it doesn't sell as well as projected after only the first season is out.So many series are stopped after one season comes out and we are left hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy Carne Is Great, May 31, 2011
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
Release this show on dvd, and make a lot of money, Judy Carne deserved an emmy for this show,
Where are you Judy Carne? You are the best actress on TV in the 60's...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love on a Rooftop, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
I never saw any episodes of this, but I've caught a blurb on youtube. So tell the powers that be at Sony release Love on a Rooftop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
I also love this show. It is well-written, well-acted and funny. Pete Duel is especially good. I really wish this would come out on DVD - I would definitely buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant piece of tv. DVD please!!!, September 5, 2014
Raven (Melton Mowbray, Leics, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love on a Rooftop (DVD)
Being a huge Pete Duel fan i spent an age searching the internet for anything he starred in. I fell in love with this series from the few episodes I managed to track down. It is still relevant today and would go down well with audiences still. Please release this on dvd for us all to enjoy, and that includes us fans in the United Kingdom. So make them either region free or release them worldwide. Come on sony, what are you thinking depriving us of this fabulous bit of TV?

Rate and Discover Movies