5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
Published on June 25, 2012 by CharlotteTV

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy looking gaff, but sizing a bit off for me...
I gave this transformation gaff three stars for the following:

Published 16 months ago by TransAmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, June 25, 2012
Very sexy and does exactly what it says on the tin. I'm a TV and was looking for something to wear under a very tight skirt. It's a perfect piece of lingerie that flattens at the front and lifts at the back. Along with the subtle padding on the hips it gives a wonderful shape. I'm yet to wear it for a full night but I'm sure it will be very comfortable. Item arrived very quickly considering I live in the uk. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars gaff didnt mess around, October 24, 2012
I actually like this product. it did make my hips look wider, if only by a little bit. if i had the meens then i would buy 6 more pairs so that i would have enough for the week.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy looking gaff, but sizing a bit off for me..., August 30, 2013
I gave this transformation gaff three stars for the following:

First off, the item was received quickly and in good shape. The materials are good quality and the gaff is fairly sexy looking on. After reading other reviews, it seems people either thought it was too big or too small. While it does fit snug enough around my waist, which is 32" (I ordered
a medium), it is not tight enough to really smooth things out or to hold things in place really well.. If you tuck your bulge first, it definitely smooths out the front enough, but don't expect to have it hold tightly if you are moving around a lot.

The open rear panels do help to shape your butt, but since this medium size was a tad too big, it was not really tight enough to do much for mine (and I have a fairly pronounced rear). The main disappointment for me was the side hip pads. Since this is a combination gaff and girdle in a brief style, I should have realized that the hip pads would be a bit short. For my build, they are about 3-4 inches too short to really round out my hips. It looks alright of you are wearing a not-too-tight skirt, but does not look so smooth and convincing with tight jeans or a tight flowing dress.

I wore a pair of Nancy Ganz control briefs over this and it helped to smooth things out a bit more.

Overall, this was a good item and I would buy again in a small size. Worn by itself with some lingerie it is pretty sexy feeling and looking as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars great do what it said in the description, June 24, 2013
This review is from: LoveFifi Men's Transformation Gaff (Apparel)
I love this it do just want it meant to do , great product I would recommend it to any transsexual or cross dresser the only thing is you shouldn't wear it under anything see throw and it's pretty noticeable you have on padding on the side but u can take them out , it does smooth you out in the front and its not uncomfortable at all. FIVE STARS !

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Expect Miracles, December 15, 2013
This review is from: LoveFifi Men's Transformation Gaff (Apparel)
If you have a lot to tuck away, this isn't for you. It is not strong enough and the part that goes between your groin and buttocks is too narrow and I experienced a lot of "slipping" and "pinching"... Not fun.

Works great if used in conjunction with a "Pantyhose and tube sock" constructed gaff for a tighter tuck.

I recommend wearing underwear over it if you live anywhere the weather is chilly.

The hip pads aren't unconvincing and slip out of the garment. I don't even use them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could still use a smaller size., May 7, 2013
After trying it on, I still felt that it wasn't snug enough and didn't do enough to flatten me out. Additionally unless you've got a sizable posterior (which I don't), the openings for the butt cheeks did little to enhance what little I already had there. The hip padding was nice and it was, unfortunately for me, the only redeeming quality. I'll be having to find something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars No support, October 3, 2013
This product is nothing but a pair of lace panties with butt cut-outs. There is no support to hold up the buttocks, nor the waist. It was not worth the money, not even the postage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, October 28, 2014
This review is from: LoveFifi Men's Transformation Gaff (Apparel)
I wear a size small, so that is what I got and when it arrived I was less than pleased. Its far too large, the stitching looks like it was sewn with a sewing machine with schizophrenia, some parts are fine but other parts I'm surprised that its staying together. It relatively works with quite a bit of adjustments, of which the maxi pads on the sides need quite a bit of as well. When I read in the comments that said that the padding is like maxi pads, and that is a rather apt description of them. Finally, if it is worn for an extended amount of time, say a few hours, the inner stitchings start to feel kinda like sandpaper or sharp metal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size down from recommended!, October 16, 2013
I see potential in this item to help me with my lack of hips, but the male sizes are at least one size to big. If you fall into their " medium" range, order a small. Beyond that, the hip pads are cookies, the edges are blocky so either you need to be wearing something thick like jeans or you will need to recreate your own foam pads, that being said the garmet has potential as a set of hips to be worn well with pants and leggings. Also be prepared to have a regular gaff on to wear under these.

2.0 out of 5 stars HAS POTENTIAL, IF IT FIT!!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: LoveFifi Men's Transformation Gaff (Apparel)
I recently ordered one of these in Medium and had it set up for one day delivery, because I needed it for a show this friday. Unfortunately, the medium is EXTREMELY TOO BIG for me! The sizing is definitely off on this website, and I am wondering if the small would even fit properly. On the plus side, I do like the potential of this product, and I believe if it weren't for the sizing issue, it may actually have been a good product. Also, just an observation, but do they have women modeling these male gaffs? Awkward, right? All in all, if the sizing were right, i'd probably give it another try. Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone!