Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: Medium/Large|Color: Black|Change

on November 11, 2011
My lady loves wearing these...In her words: "I love the way they make me feel!" I can attest...They're great! The lace material is nice and the black with pink rocks. We weren't sure about the whole crotch-less thing at first, but after experimenting with them we're sold. Great length, great fit (she says they're comfortable to wear). Would definitely buy again!
on November 22, 2011
These are very sexy. The fit was perfect. They are fairly comfortable for a crotchless product. Mission accomplished with these sexy panties!
on February 1, 2016
Somewhat bigger than I anticipated but then again I am a small-hipped gal so I would have loved it if they came in an extra small size. Other than that, this is a sexy, cute little addition to my undergarments collection that was a huge (!) hit when I debuted it. These alone look sexy because of the lace and the bows, but the real clincher is the crotchless part, which was an awesome surprise for my guy. I think that the style can also fit a myriad of body types and can make anyone look and feel confident in the bedroom (case in point: I am quite uncomfortable wearing "sexy" lingerie because of my rather un-curvy frame, but these emphasize your assets, so to speak, even if you think you have none ;) )

Huge plus--these are so comfortable! I'd wear them even if they weren't for a special occasion. And, as long as you treat them right (wash on gentle, air dry, etc.) these should last a long time. I'm super happy about this purchase.
on March 19, 2016
I usually wear an M/L in underwear and these fit as expected. They're comfortable and look great on. The only thing I do not love about them are the side criss-cross details. They look sexy, but immediately look messy once the pink strings have been pulled on (i.e. simply when I'm trying to get the underwear on). It's not a deal-breaker by any means, just something that annoys me. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to feel sexy.
on December 3, 2011
I bought these for my wive and she likes them allot, very sexy and comfortable. I like them too, they are very sexy
on January 8, 2013
When i purchased theze i thought i was getting a really good.deal. well i wasnt.

They were VERY unconfortable. The material was very hard and rough so when i walked they scratched me all the time. When me and my husband tried these out they ended up hurting him. Which was a red flag there. So i say DO NOT PURCHASE unless you want to hurt ur hubby. They do not work at all. I had to cut the vagina part out and they still were worthless. I will never purchase again.
on January 22, 2013
these panties are Amazing! Love the feel of them, super sexy, good material and they last. I have had a pair for over a year now and they are still going strong, MUST BUY!
on August 24, 2012
I GOT PROMPT SHIPPING, CAME ON TIME AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!

IT FITS ME PERFECT, I LOVE THE SIDE RIBBONS I CAN TIE THEM TO MY LIKING.

IT LOOK SO CUTE AND SEXY ON ME, MY HUSBAND LOVES SEEING THIS AND OTHERS IVE BOUGHT EVERY OTHER NIGHT.

I WILL BE BUYING EVEN MORE IN THE FUTURE!

I TRULY RECOMMEND!
on February 22, 2012
These were for my wife for Christmas. She told me the other day that she wants more of this style of clothing. She likes them...I like them...'nuff said!
on February 12, 2014
The "open crotch," unlock other open crotch underwear we tried, is VERY open, basically you are exposed all the time, not so good for dangly bits. It fits well and has a nice stretch to it though.