5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever
Published 23 months ago by sticks

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Function
Published 10 months ago by Envy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Lovebots The Ride On Ejaculating Sex Machine (Health and Beauty)
I bought this as an early Christmas gift for my wife. Other than being a little noisy it is awesome. It is very well thought out, and the attachments are very nice. It has several speeds, all normal human speeds, it doesn't go scary fast. It's very realistic in it's action. The fabric is attached to the rest in a safe, non-worrisome way, and she says it is very comfortable. She has not tried the ejaculating function, but we dry tested it. It makes several short pressure sounds, after raising up to full height. That even seems realistic. All in all, it was a very good purchase so far. I hope it out lasts my wife...If she comes out of the bedroom this week, I will ask her to comment ;)

PS, we call it the bone rollercoaster. ("Office Space" outtakes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good But Not Worth the Price, December 6, 2012
Frank (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
We owned one of these we bought in Europe (exactly the same). While it is fun and my wife liked it, it is simply not worth this price. Way too expensive. We bought our for $200 and I did not even think it was worth that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sex Machine, September 13, 2014
This thing is so cool! It gave me a great orgasm and I like that you can switch out the dildo attachments. I haven't tried the ejaculation feature yet- it did come with a large syringe…I am guessing to fill it with fluid. My only gripe is that the remote isn't always as responsive as I would like it to be- so I have to press the speed button more than once. There are a lot of different speed settings- and it gets Very Intense ;)

You will most def enjoy this bad boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, July 6, 2014
Gabrielle77 (Columbia MD USA) - See all my reviews
Works exactly as advertised. Strong enough for anyone and the variable speeds are more than I expected. It is small and does not take up a lot of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS GREAT FUN!!!!!, February 10, 2013
I bought this machine for my girlfriend for valentines day. This toy is great. My girlfriend loves it. It is a fantastic third person, without the third person. I would highly recommend it to others. The only issues I have is there was no instructions that came with the toy. I'm not sure the best way to clean it. Other than that its a great machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVABLE!&%*, January 27, 2013
I bought this product after my partner lost his male genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident, and I have thoroughly enjoyed this adult toy's functionality. However, given the serious nature of its performance, the term toy should be used loosely (no pun intended, lol!). I guess the main purpose of my review is to remind everyone that this product works fantastic for men, as well as women. Just so everyone knows, I am, in fact, a homosexual.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Function, December 19, 2013
After receiving this Lovebot we had a dry run, i will have to admit that I was a little stoked.. BUT the BIG disappointment in the machine power supply was a huge downer. We plugged it in work just fine for about 1 mins then the big let down. The power light kept flicking on and off in-which stopped all function bad product, lucky Amazon will replace the item. Hopefully the 2nd machine will work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 6, 2014
Can u get pregnant useing this?

Lovebots The Ride On Ejaculating Sex Machine