Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 12, 2009
I bought these for my son a couple of days after he was born. He was a small newborn at 6lbs 6 oz. so the newborn items I had at home were far too large for him. The NB size was perfect and now that he's a month old and between 8 and 9 lbs, the 0-3 month fits well. I love that there is elastic at the ankle so when he bends his legs, the feet stay in place. They are super soft and the colors are really nice. I love that there are no prints on them as well, which was perfect for a newborn photo session we had. I would definitely recommend these if your new baby is on the smaller side. If not, I would still recommend them but to size up.
on November 22, 2010
I read many good reviews on the quality of this overall and therefore I ordered 2. I had read that they ran small so I ordered both in size 0-3 months. The cut is terrible. The overall is very long (22 inch) but not very wide (7 inches). Not sure if it is cut that way on purpose for extremely thin and long babies but definitely not an average cut for that size range. The tag says "7-12 lbs." Really?
Moreover, there is a difference of an inch between the 2 overalls if you compare at the sleeves. It looks like the top part has been cut for another age range... And the one that has larger sleeves is shorter between the legs by 1 inch...

I'm really disappointed because there are not many overalls with gloves and especially not in stores and whilst I don't mind some discrepancies, this is just too much!
on February 16, 2015
Great for slender baby. Otherwise fabrics pulls open around buttons exposing skin. Go the next size up if your baby is slightly pudgy like most growing babies. After several wears I notice some thinning of fabric at seams. Photo is 3-6month size on 3 month old baby.
review image
on April 3, 2010
These are very soft and so cute. The only downside is that the snaps are not very good. I bought 3 and two of them the top snap is very loose. Also, the actual size of all three are different even though they are labeled the same 3-6 months.
on December 29, 2015
Snap fell off before my daughter wore it once. Thank goodness it fell off while I was putting it on her and not while she was alone. She could have choked! Even if the snap didn't fall off I would not have been able to let her wear it because her skin was showing through each space between the snaps. And my daughter is skinny! Moms of chubby babies beware - this will absolutely never work on a rotund baby. Unfortunately, I didn't try this on my daughter until the time for returning had expired so this rag went exactly where it belongs -- in the garbage!
on September 18, 2012
I have a newborn who weighs 6 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long. I ordered 3 of these in blue and the sizing chart says newborn sizing is 5-11 pounds and 23 inches long. I opened all 3 today when they arrived and quickly washed them. I was very disappointed because NONE of them fit! And to make things worse when I was putting him in it, I noticed the back of the outfit says up to 7 pounds. Since I washed them I can't return them so now Goodwill gets 3 new outfits. The quality is very nice and I would buy more, but I now feel burned on the sizing.
on March 18, 2013
I really have to wonder about the reviews that say this outfit fits great....I bought the 0-3 month for my 1 month old and it was too small to get on him so I sent it back and exchanged it for the 3-6 month size. My son, not even 2 months old, can barely fit into the 3-6 month outfit! It is super snug. He is only 10lbs. It's a very cute outfit, but very small. Also thread is coming off the outfit already. Very disappointing because it is so cute.
on January 28, 2013
Our baby was 7 lbs and 20.5 inches long at birth two weeks ago. Even the newborn outfits are ridiculously baggy on him and bunch up around his face when he's in the car seat or swing. This is the one footie outfit that fit right away, better than anything else we had. And my husband loves the color, so we went ahead and bought it in 0-3 month size too.
on January 5, 2012
This item will not fit a newborn. The outfit, in newborn size, is 13.5" long. My child was 20 inches long, and was several inches too tall for this outfit. It would be suitable for a small doll but not a human
on February 17, 2016
I absolutely love this brand of clothes for my baby, however this seemed to fit very small. My daughter is a little chunky and I could barely get in on her even though I went up a size from what she normally wears. The color was nice and I love how soft it is, just wish my baby could have worn in more than once or twice. It also got a hole in the seam in the leg so I was disappointed in the quality. Really wish it fit better!