5.0 out of 5 stars Made a great gift!
This is a fabulous set of Pajamas. I can't comment on the fit, but the material is soft and the design is so cute!
Published 10 months ago by iloveosoul

3.0 out of 5 stars Busted!
Really cute, but the bottom snap broke the first time we used it. Too bad. Not sure we would recommend this outfit.
Published 15 months ago by LAITH F. AL-ARIDH

3.0 out of 5 stars Busted!, May 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with quality control, April 13, 2013
I put my baby in these pajamas for the first time last night. When I changed her this morning, I found a loose metal snap (the side with the metal teeth) embedded in her diaper. The metal snap didn't come loose from the pajamas (it was definitely an unused snap - the metal teeth were still straight and had not been bent), so I believe it's something that was dropped into the pajamas during manufacturing. Otherwise, I actually really do like these pajamas (in terms of quality, look, fit, etc.) but it seems like the manufacturer's QC is not up to par. Luckily, no harm came to my daughter but I will be much more diligent about checking new clothing for loose parts.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, April 9, 2014
the overall itself is nice - but in the description it clearly says that it's GLOVED sleeve overall - well to my biggest surprise and disappointment the sleeves were not gloved... and this is the main reason I purchased this and waited for it impatiently. The material is nice and it fits nice, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. But very very disappointed it didn't match the description of the item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Update and coordinate sizing information, February 18, 2014
The sizing information on-line is too vague. I ordered the newborn size based upon the chart; however when the item arrived it was clearly too small for my 7 week old. Will try the 3mth size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, November 10, 2013
My son is average weight and height for his age. These are NOT at all snug on him. Yet somehow they are tearing at the seams after 2 wearings. I even reinforced the seams myself, and the fabric itself started to tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a great gift!, October 31, 2013
This review is from: L'ovedbaby Unisex-Baby Gloved Sleeve Overall (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, October 30, 2013
I like L'ovedbaby clothing and their prices are great, however, his overall was too small for our baby. He's even on the small side for his age. We have another L'ovedbaby overall without the feet and it seemed bigger than this particular one. Unfortunately, we had to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pjs!, October 19, 2013
The fabric is nice, light and soft and a cute print. I haven't had problems with the snaps and I've washed his quite a few times and they're holding up fine. They're true to size as well. Overall really good pjs for the price, my son wears them all the time and I'll be ordering new ones as he grows out of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars No gloves, October 18, 2013
This product does not actually have gloved sleeves OR feet, which is the reason it was purchased in the first place.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and poor quality, October 5, 2013
I've purchased many different brands. Little me is still my favorite brand. This one was thin, but i gave it a try. The crotch area is already starting to come apart at the seams. I will not be buying another one. And it does fit properly and doesn't look like it's pulling. Fits pretty well and it is cute. The quality is just poor.

Rate and Discover Movies