L'ovedbaby Unisex-Baby Infant Long Sleeve Overall, Miles Of Tiles Brown, 6-9 Months
Size Name: 6-9 MonthsColor Name: Miles-Of-Tiles BrownChange
Price:$14.25 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 25, 2013
Size Name: 9/12 MonthsColor Name: Miles-Of-Tiles CaramelVerified Purchase
This bodysuit is super cute but came with threads hanging from the shoulder. I used and washed it anyway because I was in a bind for a new sleeper. It has almost fallen apart now after just a few washes. It would be super if it weren't so poorly made.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 1, 2014
Size Name: 6/9 MonthsColor Name: Miles-Of-Tiles LavenderVerified Purchase
I have been looking at these for quite awhile. The reviews and price had kept me on the fence about buying them. I finally went for it and made the purchase. What a complete waste!! One of the legs is 1 1/2 inches wider than the other and overall the proportions seem off. I have been looking everywhere for onesuit s of this material, color range, and price. I will just have to be resigned to the fact that no matter how much I want these to work they are just going to be rubbish.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again