4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but runs small!
This is adorable! Looks just like the photo... I love the longer bottom, which ensures good coverage over baby's legs. The color is nice and neutral, and the fabric is super soft! However, the size is TINY! This will only fit newborns for a short time, if at all. I recommend ordering up a size or two.
Published on April 12, 2012 by Molly H

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Flawed.
The outfit is really adorable but mine arrived with two issues: The pockets are quite obviously uneven (left pocket is about an inch higher than the right pocket, and the sewing up around the neck was weird in a couple places and arrived with a big ball of extra thread hanging off it. Will probably return the item,
Published on July 25, 2012 by Dani

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but runs small!, April 12, 2012
Molly H (Denver, CO, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars L'oved baby gown, April 8, 2013
Love, love, love it!! Let me start by telling you that I cannot imagine putting a newborn in anything other than a gown for nighttime. Nothing else is as easy to manage or facilitates nighttime changes - often without baby even waking!

The L'oved Baby gown we got is dark gray and super soft. I love that it has snaps down the front as that makes it easier to get on and off. It even lets you put it on from the bottom up, rather than going over the baby's head--which is awesome. It's long and also has the little fold over mittens to keep them from scratching themselves. Another great thing about the snaps is that it leaves the neck smaller rather than the style of many baby gowns which are designed to stretch over baby's head. My newest little one is very long, and super skinny, and with the standard design, he kicks out with his feet and pulls the gowns down on his shoulders--this happens with the newborn sized gowns and 6 months like the L'oved baby--but with the L'oved baby design w/ snaps; it stays on his shoulders while still giving him room to grow.

Great product-- I wish I had more like this and less of the other kinds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Flawed., July 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Coming Home Outfit, June 10, 2013
My wife and I wanted something that was not going to bother our newborns umbilical cord when we brought her home. We are thinking this is going to do just fine. The fabric is soft. The sleeves have built in mittens (so cute) and the little pockets in the front are just to die for. Shipped perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Newborns, May 21, 2013
For some reason gowns are hard to find in the size newborn. Loved this one. The snaps down the front top half made it so nice to put on over my tiny little man. Really liked the gray color, it's a gender neutral that isn't yellow and it paired nicely with a lot of the little hats I already had from other outfits. Yes, they grow out of it much faster than the 0-3 month size, but the perfect fit on my newborn was totally worth it. He fit it great till about 13lbs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Newborn gown, March 25, 2013
Very long and skinny! but lasted quite awhile because it was so long. Well made, quality fabric. Much handier than snap-together pj's in the middl of the night!

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft, February 11, 2013
it has a narrow fit. if you get lucky with a 7 pounder it's perfect. any bigger and it will be outgrown too quickly. it's great quality and held up to many soakings in oxy clean! i love love the color which is so rare in infant girl clothes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and what I wanted., December 19, 2012
Was exactly what I expected and arrived when expected. Although it states it will be narrow, I wasn't expecting it to be quite as narrow as it is. Haven't yet given in to the Mom-to-be. Hope she likes it too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made, October 7, 2012
The pockets on this gown are off. One side is higher than the other by about an inch. It looks like a little kid sewed it. I was not happy with my order either. I ordered a 0-3 month gown and Amazon sent me a newborn up to 7 lbs gown. The tags were taken off and just placed in the bag too. I feel like it had been previously worn. I'm not impressed with the quality or the service with this product. I don't have time to exchange it either since by baby it due any day and we don't have a lot of options for clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite clothing item for 1 month old, September 6, 2012
This review is from: L'ovedbaby Unisex-Baby Newborn Gown (Apparel)
This is our favorite outfit for our one month old. Love the open gown bottom which I can roll up quickly for diaper changes and not have to wrestle with snaps on kicking legs. It is VERY long and lean... fits our lean baby perfectly at 1 month. It looked enormously long but turned out to be perfect length since gowns ride up a bit. Legs never popped out. The sleeve cuffs are well positioned and comfortable for the baby... his other outfits with cuffs make the sleeves too short when closed and pull the shoulders down but on this one they are long enough to fit his hands inside too. Color is a little dull for lavender but more masculine I suppose. :) Would definitely buy more if they came in bigger sizes.

L'ovedbaby Unisex-Baby Newborn Gown