- Bellows coupling for use in instrumentation, medical equipment, sensitive high precision drives, and other high precision positioning applications requiring high torsional stiffness and torsional integrity
- Aluminum hubs with clear anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel bellows for corrosion resistance
- Clamp-style mount for secure attachment to shaft
- Rotational speeds up to 12,700 rpm
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Lovejoy Bellows Coupling, BWLC Series Clamp Style, Aluminum Hubs with Stainless Steel Bellows, Complete Coupling
|Price:||$93.14 - $314.00|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligne... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are generally either parallel or angular and cause complications to transmitting rotational power from one shaft to another in the form of stresses, loads, vibrations, and other forces, which vary from one type of misalignment to another. Flexible couplings are used in a broad range of applications, such as in motor vehicles, conveyors, escalators, agricultural, forestry and mining equipment, aeronautics, robotics and space exploration, among others.
Lovejoy manufactures flexible couplings, universal joints, variable speed drives, and other transmission and mechanical power products. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL.