Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Lovely Hello Kitty Girls Ladies Wrist Watch Quartz Fashion Best Gift 3pcs
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

These are super cute and a great deal! They look just like the picture. I bought these as a present for my daughter - They came wrapped in plastic and a bubble insulated envelope. I found a little gift box to put them in. These ship from another country - so plan accordingly for shipping.
on May 13, 2014
These watches are quite nice. They are made well and look expensive.I think this is a great deal . I have bought hello kitty watches before and they just fell apart. These watches are so pretty. I am glad I bought them.
on January 26, 2014
This was a present for my daughter and they are great . She loves them .It was worth purchasing. Great Buy
on April 7, 2014
The watches are all cute and a really great deal. Totally worth the buy. It is as it is pictured for the item. Be aware that for the pink watch, Hello Kitty is pink and not white.
on October 17, 2014
What a great price. They were well worth the price.!~! I think it was all 3 for $12.98. I wear the black one all of the time & the white & pink when I dress up like for church. I love the Hello Kitty stuff.!~! They came sooner then what I was told. No problems with them at all. Reading the reviews some of them weren't very good but I decided to go ahead & order them & I'm sure glad I did.!~!~!
on July 31, 2014
I purchased this on JUNE 11, 2014 and received them on JULY 21, 2014.
OK watches for kids, yet their batteries were ticking all the way from China and will need to be replaced very soon.
on December 22, 2013
Oh wow great deal receive really fast just what the pic had on it to veiw got whag I order I am loving it
on February 22, 2016
Two out of three watches worked when received. The seller quickly replaced the third one. As always, one gets what one pays for. I wasn't expecting much, and I got what I expected. They're great looking, though, and lots of fun for a preschooler to play with.
on July 9, 2014
Love my watches and I'm an adult! They are so cute.
on June 7, 2015
I received this 3 hello kitty watches and plan to give to my 3 nieces ages 6, 10 and 11 and it turned out that they love it ..but it's big for the 6 year old girl.. Really ??? Who don't like a hello kitty .. ? Girls loved the pink one and it so sad that only 1 pink . Different color is good if I will only give it to 1 person..So far ., these are good for the price!