Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lovely Ovely Unusal Cotton Girls Baby Flower Headband Hairband Bow White Big Flower
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2015
i am very very disappointed! I wish i didnt buy it! In the picture it looks so cute but it looks like my 9 year old niece cut some of my shirt's sleeve and just put the flower on it! Its inside out! How the heck would my daughter wear this!😣😠
review image review image
on January 11, 2013
I don't usually write reviews, but I thought this deserved it. It took a little while to ship, but when we got it it was adorable! It is comfortable and stretchy! Color is as shown in photo.
on September 10, 2013
Good material, although don't expect to look great in real. In pictures it looks really really beautiful on my baby.it ships from china so will take 3 weeks or so to come. Overall, great product!
on August 25, 2013
My 5 month old granddaughter has a nice round head and this headband fit very nicely without leaving an impression.
on August 9, 2013
I love this bow. Looks adorable on my 3 month old. Would like more in different colors. Would recommend to others!
on March 30, 2015
This was very poorly made! I'm very disappointed with the quality and the construction! The "flower" is hot glued to the fabric headband with strings of hot glue all over the place. The headband itself is inside out with the seam facing outwards... Very disappointed!
review image
on April 20, 2016
I bought this for my daughter when she was 6 mo this old. It's super soft and cute. She is 20 months old now and it still fits great. I have gotten lots of complements on it. It feels like a soft T-shirt type material. I have washed it in cold water and air dried it and that seams to do the trick. Also I love that it's not crazy tight and uncomfortable. I have bought other head bands for my daughter that have been a lot less soft and comfortable.
I would definitely recommend this head band for little girls.
on April 15, 2015
It's nice, I also have bought the purple one and probably like that one better since it's all one color. I'm having trouble matching this one with my 9month old's outfits a little bit.
review image
on October 19, 2013
It is a cute headband but the quality looks much better in the picture. The flower looks flat but I think it will still make a great headband for my future daughter. Just wish it was a little more durable
on May 17, 2016
I couldn't really picture how big the flower would look when on baby's head, although measurements are listed, it was hard to imagine. So glad I bought it bc the flower is very very big on my 9 month old ! The flower is removable, on alligator clip, if you wish to change headband or place in hair.
review image review image