Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 20, 2013
Horrible, doesn't lay flat on my babies head just sticks out the side! Not worth the money, DO NOT BUY!!!
on April 20, 2013
Very poor quality. Is hard cardboard with some feathers stuck to it, very cheap looking. Doesn't curve to fit the child's head, rather sticks out.
on October 10, 2013
It was NOT delivered until 4+ weeks later & way overdued.
It was totally NOT the item that I ordered according to the picture and description at all - total misleading or even fraudulent AD content.
It is not an ex[pensive item, yet we still need basic "honesty & integrity " standard here, esp. selling via Amazon.com.
Please tell me how to return this item with full refund if it is possible. Thank you.
on March 6, 2014
The image does not look like the product at ALL. This is super ugly and it does not make the shape of the head. It is hard and looks terrible. Shame on these sellers to put such an image and ship this crap to customers. The feathers are hard and could definitely hurt a baby. This image was seriously photoshopped. I will never buy from this vendor again.
on September 19, 2013
I ordered this and what I got in the mail was no where near what this picture shows.. What I got was a piece of card board covered in junk. I ordered one and got three of the exact same thing. Buyer beware, Not worth the money.
on August 15, 2013
okay so like the other reviews they don't curve to fit the head of my kids. I tried flexing them
on December 23, 2014
This is aweful. The pieces are seperate, the bow looks aweful and like an add on. The ends aren't cute and frayed like it shows.
review image
on September 12, 2014
I absolutely love this, except, the glue under the bow fell apart on day one of my daughter wearing it. Though she had it on all day, the feathers stayed put. Am tempted to order more colors but only have her wear them for short periods, maybe to church, then take it off as soon as we get home. She did turn heads from admiring moms, got tons of compliments. The fit is great, my daughter is 2, she could wear this for a couple more yrs.
on January 17, 2014
Exactly as pictured. Looking forward to seeing it on baby. Came with a donut hair lift that I was not expecting,
on April 28, 2014
Pro: packaging and shipping. mine was sold by Sold by ATM FASHION WORLD but shipped by 4PX Worldwide Express from Singapore. It came in a great condition, not squashed like other sellers.

Con: the plastic jewels are glued onto feathers. a bit sloppy job and you need to clean a bit with scissors or Neil clippers to cut off excess glue.

It's not super fancy but for a few bucks, what can I say?