5.0 out of 5 stars Lover's Christmas
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

Published 15 months ago by Arlena

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun,quick read!
I have read several Ramsey Tesano books and have become a big fan. The stories are fun and you can not wait for the next scene!
Published 10 months ago by Wregina Carryl

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover's Christmas, December 28, 2012
Author: AlTonya Washington
Published By: A.W.
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Lover's Christmas" by AlTonya Washington was a short story read that I really enjoyed... also this is part of a series. In this holiday read we find the couples at a winter vacation resort in the mountains. Be ready to find these couples full of passion...fiery love...steamy scenes and you know or will find out much drama in the saga of 'A Lover's Dream.

I found "Lover's Christmas" a wonderful Christmas romance novel that only this author can give with all...the spouses, children, friends and family gathered together. This author always keep us the reader waiting for her next book...leaving me only to say Wow what a good read!

With all that being said...yes, I would recommend "Lover's Christmas" to you as a excellent read. Please note: This is a Adult Read.

5.0 out of 5 stars AlTonya has done it again!!!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
This is such a great series! In this new installment, the plot thickens even more making, us die hard Ramsey/Tesano fans salivate until the next release. This book continues with all your favorite couples on an extravagant getaway. This time encountering a different enemy.

So, if this is your introduction to the Ramsey/Tesano clan, understand that this is book #14 of an incredible saga starting with A Lover's Dream.

Followed by: A Lover's (nearly all the titles start with "A Lover's")...Pretense, Mask, Regret, Worth, Beauty, Soul, Allure, A Ramsey Wedding, The Book of Scandal (The Ramsey Elders), then A Lover's... Shame, Hate, Sin & finally Lovers' Christmas.

I promise you, it is worth the investment to start with the first book because there are so many truly integral-must-read-unexpected-pager-turning-blow-your-mind-unbelievable plot twists & revelations!!!

You've been forewarned...Enjoy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ramsey / Tesano Holiday, November 23, 2012
A Lover's Christmas

Rating 4.5

What a way to start off the Thanksgiving holiday with a Ramsey / Tesano novella. This short story packs a punch and we get to re-visit with the couples we have come to love. Yes the drama is there but also the loves these couple has for each other. Some questions are answer but with any Ramsey / Teason book you will always leave with more questions.

Smooches
Louise

1.0 out of 5 stars Lover"s christmas, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
It was ok for me. It seem like a lot going on had a hard time keeping up with the character.

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the book, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I plan to read the family saga from the beginning; the couples featured have interesting stories. Looking forward to all the drama.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun,quick read!, June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
It's ALTONYA ans the Ramsey's !! Nothing else needs to be said !! This is such an intriguing storyline and each book is well written!! SRC

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I love this Lovers series, so I was tickled with this update on all of my favorite couples, but there's so many issues, it seems as if they all need a sequel hint hint lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
As usual this series never disappoints. I truly enjoyed this book from start to finish. Can't wait for the next installment of my favorite couples.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Author., March 13, 2013
This review is from: Lover's Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I love thewriting of this author. When pen or typing touch or hit the paper it is on..I can not wait until next book about Fernando.

ARRAY(0x9c4af5a0)