on July 20, 2014
Format: Paperback
I bought this book in 1988 when I lived in Manhatten and have always loved it. The term, "Love's Awakening", was such a part of me when I first met my future wife and partner, Barbara, that I introduced it to her when we first sat on the floor together and talked about what our relationship meant to each other. It is also used in my new book, "A Holy Relationship: The Memoir of One Couple's Transformation", in the very first chapter.

In simple, clear language, Dhara Star Zyir and Marilyn Painter convey the essence of spirituality in a very moving way. I always feel uplifted and inspired when I read "Love's Awakening" and I do re-read it every so often.

If you will read "Love's Awakening" with an open mind I feel sure that something in there with resonate with you that will be like a gentle intervention on your path, perhaps a little nudge or a major push, but something that will help you to live in the spirit of love's awakening.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations