5.0 out of 5 stars Psalms for today, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Lovesongs & Reproaches: Passionate Conversations with God (Paperback)
I was given this book as a gift. The poems are truly inspiring. They raise many questions suitable for thought. I use them as part of my prayer in the morning as one would use psalms. They speak of our relationship with God in a way that is meaningful and real. I bought this book because I gave mine to a friend. In fact, I bought two, since I know I will give one away again, and probably again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars To be wooed and rebuked, July 31, 2013
These poems offer just that as it calls you into a more loving friendship with the God who is 'giver of Law, and lavisher of grace,' yet it also reiterates how evil and violent we have become in the name of faith, piety, and religion. Offers a fresh perspective on the Bible, and seems very Psalmic.

5.0 out of 5 stars mAGNIFICENT!, May 8, 2014
a most beautiful poetic and compelling work. I plan to give copies for xmas to those I LOVE OR CHERISH.

Lovesongs & Reproaches: Passionate Conversations with God
Lovesongs & Reproaches: Passionate Conversations with God by Louis William Countryman (Paperback - January 1, 2010)
$16.00 $14.24