Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loving Lola
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 22, 2013
This story has so much potential but it was a total letdown for me. I am truly disappointed in what used to be one of my favorite authors in the IR Genre. I will now think twice about purchasing one of Ms. Matthews's stories because they all pretty much evolve into the same story. I HATE that ALL of her stories end with the heroine always being so easily persuaded to have a**l sex!!! All of the relationships written by Ms. Matthews (along with Liz Andrews) have evolved in the couple having this type of intercourse where the black woman was adamant about not doing it and is so easily persuaded by these hero's after NEVER having tried it. And oh how she enjoyed it! Yea right! It is such a turnoff and it makes these otherwise almost believable stories unbelievable to this reader.

Also the cover art is cartoonish at best and Lola is a plus sized woman. Why couldn't she be drawn correctly???
This story (it is not a book!) was a true letdown. Can't give it more than 1 star because I really didn't like it.
VINE VOICEon July 23, 2011
I love reading books that you know wright away will satisfy you till the end of the read. This was a short 1223 length read that is satisfying for me. Not sure if I read any books by the author but will surely keep on my to look out for list.

Lola is a plus size 26 year old that feels a little uncomfortable with her body.
For as long as she can remember she has been going back and forth bickering with her frien-enemy Marcus. Since they were kids Marus was alway that guy that teases the girl and it never seems to end.

Marcus teases Lola a lot, but that's because apart of him has always wanted her for sometime now. After a touching session that ended steamy with Lola, Marcus decides that enough is enough and hatches a plan to finally get Lola. But Lola seems to be a bit hesitant of the relationship that is growing between her and Marcus and feels more comfortable in argue mode.

I was happy reading this book. I enjoyed Marcus and Lola's relationship. When these two got together it was very steamy and good. The storyline was nice as well and hope that the author will be giving us a story with Rylee, Lola's best friend and Landon her boss.

This book contains graphic and anal sex, just letting the reader know. And regarding one of their sexual encounters,it took place in Marcus's office. All I'm going to say is wow + o.m.g = DANG!

Storyline: FAIR
Intimacy: REALLY GOOD
Enjoyment:GOOD
on November 8, 2010
I like this book a lot. The dynamic between Marcus and Lola is so exciting. I love the little love hate relationship they have going on between them even though everyone knows they belong together. The supporting characters are thrown in there at just the right moments and her mom is a hoot! This book is a bit on the short side but very well written.

Lena did an amazing job balancing amazing sex scenes with great love scenes. There was just the right amount of both and I love that there is a potential for a book for Lola's best friend and her hated boss. I hope Lena wrights it.
on June 10, 2011
I loved Marcus the male lead character. The author totally sold me on his southern charm and I fell in love with the book. I loved it and would highly recommend it.

There was nothing about the book that I did not like! This book is highly worth your money.
on July 27, 2011
I really enjoyed this read. It was short and very sexually explicit.....never heard the term rosette b4 reading this...lol. I also like that there was a good story here. Although the sex scenes were very hot, the background story with Lola and Marcus was solid and just made the story all the mire better. Would definitely recommend.
on March 6, 2012
Loving and Hating is what Marcus and Lola did well. You know what people say "it a thin line between love and hate".
I believe that was true for them as well, she just didn't want to love or believe he loved her. They was HOT from the begining though and I couldn't put it down. Lena Matthews is becoming one of my favorit authors. this was a short and sweet, but very sexy read. I hope Rylee get's a story of her own.
on March 16, 2011
Talk about denial. I loved this story. Short sexy and Hot! Of course Lena Matthews is quickly moving up the ranks of my fave author list for her wonderfully erotic books.