5.0 out of 5 stars Great results
Published on December 9, 2011 by Keever

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you can get past smell!
I like the all natural ingredients! There is the smell that I was not crazy about but on a positive note the smell does not last long.
Published 21 months ago by Theresa Heil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, December 9, 2011
I was looking to replace all my skin care and makeup products so they had a 0-2 rating from EWG.org, and found this company that had a 0 rating. I ordered the anti-aging cream, and 2 other products. This cream is excellent. Keeps my very dry skin well hydrated in this frigid WI weather, but is not greasy. I have noticed more of a decrease in fine lines around my eyes in 2 weeks, than in 2 years of using Olay(with nasty ingredients). I wish they offered more products, but will definitely be reordering!

5.0 out of 5 stars non toxic and non greasy, October 31, 2011
K. Arbuckle (Eugene, OR USA) - See all my reviews
After using Loving Naturals body lotion, and not being able to find a face cream made without potentially toxic chemicals, I decided to try this product. Most face creams are outrageously expensive and include questionable ingredients. This product is priced right and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy. Loving Naturals has the highest rating from the Environmental Working Group, Skin Deep. I love this company!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVING NATURALS ANTI AGING CREAM, February 13, 2012
I love love the Loving Naturals Anti Aging Cream
It is truly an amazing cream that does what it says it does, it erasing time in your face. It takes away all the pesky little lines in your face that start showing up in your 40's and 50's. This is my miracle cream and it will be yours when you try it
This product is all natural and gluten free. It is very hard to find a good all natural gluten free product for skin that is aging. This is the product to use , you will not be disappointed. I am in my 50's and I have started using this product a month ago the difference is in a word amazing. the website is [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars watery, wierd smell, good moisturizer, December 12, 2011
it smells like alphalpha and hay and menthol. it has a watery texture. it is a good moisturizer and absorbs quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective night cream without the chemicals!, September 22, 2012
Although I've only used this product a week, I am already a fan! It's light, non-greasy, yet seems effective. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but I like that I'm not loading my skin with chemicals every night!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleasantly surprised., November 15, 2011
I have been trying to find organic facial moisturizer for a while now. There always seemed to be something that was missing or didn't work or worse--caused breakouts. Finding a paraben free, cruelty -free, non-toxic cream is quite hard. After checking the EWG (Environmental Working Group) website for safe cosmetics, I was ready to go.
At first, I was turned off to the smell of this product--sort of like earthy carrots, but the smell quickly dissipates and does not remain on your skin. It is non-greasy, light and I have not broken out with any reaction or pimples. But the best part is, my skin was actually complimented the other day. I have been using it consistently for about two weeks and when I saw some friends they said my skin looked beautiful, just radiant. Thank you Loving Naturals. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Night Cream..., March 19, 2012
I really like this cream, the scent is natural and not strong at all. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly without leaving any residue. I was surprised that it's actually a night cream. The directions say to apply at night after cleansing. However, it's not heavy or oily so I think it's fine to use during the day as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN!!!!!, March 7, 2013
talster (Hoboken, NJ) - See all my reviews
Hello!!! :) I have sensitive skin and have broken out in pimples in the past from some other face creams.
However, this face cream is is AMAZING!!!!! It has never caused any breakouts..ever!!! And it provides such a natural, beautiful glow to the face! I'm not in love with the scent but it does fade away pretty quickly. Their body lotion is awesome too!
Loving Naturals: WELCOME BACK and Thank You SO much for such a fine product!!!!! Will use it forever!
Love & Health to All! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Other reviewers too picky about the smell, March 19, 2014
Holly (Gainesville, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
Ok I must say that I LOVE this product! I only gave it 4 stars because of the price jump that occurred before I had time to review it.
I purchased a (then available) 1 oz add on trial size for $9.99 while other sizes like the 4 oz was only $17.99. I recently went back to purchase a larger size and the price jumped to $49.99 for 8oz! Come on Loving Naturals that is a HUGE jump in just 3 weeks ago! Now its going to be longer between purchases from me :(

In regards to the smell, I think other reviewers may not understand that if you put good-smelling chemicals and other non-natural chemicals in facial products you run the risk of absorbing those chemicals into your skin and subsequently increasing your risk for skin reactions and other unwanted side effects. The product lists organic carrot oil as an ingredient. To me and my sister that uses the product, it smells like carrots... maybe even the smell of cooked carrots, either way it dissipates shortly after application. I would rather have my face smell like I just ate a whole pot of cooked broccoli than have my face smell like coco chanel. I have very sensitive skin and all those harsh chemicals and fragrances make my face break out like crazy.

Here are the pros and cons of my now favorite facial product

Pros:

1) It is organic and completely non-toxic. It scores a "0" on the EWG or Environmental Working Group's skindeep database. (If you don't know anything about Skindeep or the other consumer buying guides from EWG, google it. It will change the way you shop for everything)

2) It works. I have used it for three weeks and my skin is absolutely softer and the fine lines around my eyes are improving. I'm going to even go as far as to say that the large pores on my nose I've had since a bad breakout in high school have decreased in size. I have used dozens of other anti aging products and this one tops them all.

3)Complete disclosure of ingredients. The label clearly has ALL of its ingredients clearly listed and I can pronounce all of them easily.

4) It doesn't react with my skin. Other anti aging creams, especially those containing retinol will make my eye lids burn and turn red. My eyes will also become red and itchy. This product does not do this.

Cons:

1) As stated above I'm very disappointed by the recent price jump. I raved and raved to my friends and family about this product and the price I previously paid and now some of those I told could not purchase it due to its price.

2) Doesn't come in a body lotion formula or size. I ran out of the 1 oz trial size fast! After I shave all my lotions I use for moisturizers cause a lot of irritation and razor burn (even the so called natural body lotions) I used this stuff on my legs and I swear my skin glowed

3) Does require double application on some spots since my face is so dry. I have combination skin with dry spots around my eyes, cheeks, and forehead. I use natural castile soap to cleanse my face, pat dry, and use this product and my dry zones require a little more application to make perfectly moist. Others may not have this problem but I do.

Overall, this product is wonderful. I still recommend it to those who want a safe, non-toxic, organic product that actually works. I just think some may not be able to afford it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely one of the best moisturizers I had ever used, January 19, 2015
This is definitely one of the best moisturizers I had ever used. It absorbs into my skin very well and I use it day and night. I have used this product for almost a year and I noticed that my blemishes/acne scars had decreased. It gives me a healthy glow possibly due to a combination of using this product, exercising and eating healthy. I don't have any wrinkles but I still use this product to keep my skin healthy. I hope they will continue to make this product.