5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!
Very nice finish on these bowls...sort of antique looking. Can hold probably up to 4-5 cups food and stays put as it has the rubber bottom.
Published 15 months ago by Camille

3.0 out of 5 stars pet bowl
Bowl and copper look is good. The rubber around the dish does not stay on and make sure that you take it off when you wash the bowl. The only reason We do not like it is because the dogs do tip this bowl over. I can see the ring under the rubber rusting if you do not keep up on it so you may not want to use this as a water dish.
Published 21 months ago by Timothy Morales

1.0 out of 5 stars Non stainless outer ring rusts, December 4, 2013
Katarn (Independence, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these at Petco, for use as a water bowl. It seemed fine at first but then the fatal flaw became apparent. Apparently the manufacture decided to save a few pennies and bonds the stainless steal inner bowl to a distinctly NON stainless metal for the copper finished outside ring. If used as a water dish or washed in a dish washer, the outside metal ring eventually begins to rust. Petco took it, back in exchange for a fully stainless store brand dish, for the same price. It might be OK if used as a food bowl, but if your pet is a messy drinker and your bowls are close, I wouldn't chance it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Durability Finish Last Not Long At All (Rusted In A Month), November 4, 2013
Have not had them long and the bowls have already completely rusted on the outside. Very disappointed. Wish I would have went with something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, June 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, February 4, 2013
Amazon Customer (Okemos, MI United States) - See all my reviews
We love them! I am a therapist and they look great in my office for my therapy dog to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars pet bowl, December 24, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but poor quality on the details, May 3, 2012
I bought this bowl primarily because it's no tip/non-slip. The rubber ring that makes it non-slip was broken when I received it. Amazon replaced the bowl, but on the new one the rubber ring ended up breaking too after a few months. So now the bowl slides around when the dog is drinking from it, which is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Overall, the rubber is cheap and flimsy. A little thicker rubber would have done the trick.

I noticed other reviewers for the same bowl in different sizes mentioning that the bowl bottom is rusting. I haven't checked that yet but will now keep an eye on it.

Nice looking bowl, holds a good amount of water, but without the non-slip rubber ring, it's about the same as the dog bowl I got at the dollar store.

Update: 28 April 2013

The bowl is rusting on the inside. Tossed it in the trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, but won't last long, January 5, 2012
purchased this bowl, because it looked attractive and because it promised to be rust proof. Unfortunately the manufacturer claim was a lie as rust soon consumed the bottom of this bowl. Don't waste your time with this dog bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish Dog Bowls, December 13, 2010
I've had them for three months now and they still look brand new. You have to hand was them but that's not a problem. They are nice and deep and perfect for my two large breed dogs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy color, September 17, 2014
I like this bowl because it keeps ling basset ears out of the water, but the green patina is very cheesy looking I should have got the copper