5.0 out of 5 stars really like it.
So glad i bought this cookbook. Very informative and the recipes are wonderful. Excellent addition to my collection. Thank you. So many great recipes.
Published on July 6, 2010 by Tribal

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed.
I tried half a dozen of the recipes and the drinks just don't taste right. I also had a bad aftertaste on some.

I'd rather drink MUCH less of the real stuff than drink more of this awful stuff.
Published on December 13, 2004 by Health Conscious Gourmet

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., December 13, 2004
This review is from: Low-Carb Cocktails: Delicious Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Beverages for All Low-Carbohydrate Lifestyles (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many sugar substitutes used., January 22, 2011
B. Healy "high maintenance" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I don't own this book, and I never will, because the sample recipes shown all use artificial sweeteners, which are poison.

If someone knows of a book with NATURALLY low-carb recipes - like a bloody mary for example -- that don't need sugar to make them palatable, please let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars really like it., July 6, 2010
Tribal "well?--" (Granada Hills, California, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, August 24, 2005
This is a wonderful book! If you do low carb, and you drink at all you should have this book! There are mostly really low carb drinks in this book and they are wonderful. There are also drinks with zero carbs in them. I just had to be careful as there were so many good recipes to try and at least for myself I can not really drink and lose weight. But once in a while it is nice to have a wonderful cocktail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, August 10, 2012
S. Gifford "all topics" (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This book has many low carb drinks and makes it easy to make. The hard part is choosing. For low carb dieters and people with diabetes this makes it easy to finally have something more than the usual.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Author Reviewed His Own Book! And Gave It *****!, November 13, 2004
Persnickety's bizarre statements in his review of his other book, Beyond Atkins, appears to indicate that Persnickety is Markham or possibly a close family member (OUR accomplishments).

Then Persnickety reviews his own book here! And gives it five stars, of course!

Does Amazon approve of this? I don't. Do you?

5.0 out of 5 stars Persnickety, November 4, 2004
Finally a book on guilt-free cocktails. So far, I've tried 5 different Low Carb Cocktail recipes and all tasted fantastic!!! This is a handy and beautiful book that was well written! I wish you health, happiness and much success! This is truly a great book on low carb cocktails!

$9.95 $8.96