Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 24, 2012
As a couple reviewers said, this will sausage your skin if you have it too tight, but with loose clothing it's no big deal at all! There is also a long option if you are worried, but I'm 145lbs and this size was fine. It does lower the back strap by 3-4 inches, which is nice. Ideally, it would be nice to have the strap lowered by 6 inches, but I suspect you wouldn't get the same support for your girls. Most of my bras have 3 hooks and this extender fit perfectly into two of them (since the extenders only have 2 hooks). Overall, I would say for 8 bucks get it for loose low-back clothing items and stay with stickies if your clothing items are tight (if you have soft/malleable skin in your tummy area!).
on July 8, 2012
Well, I thought this would be a great idea. Wrong! It has two hooks for a two hook bra. Sounds great. However the hooks are such a weird distance apart - I have over 30 two hook bras, and it doesn't fit any of them! I returned it, and have heard nothing about a refund either! Try a different product!
on March 2, 2014
Pretty okay. Does lower your bra straps by a few inches. You don't lose too much support by using these, interestingly enough, which is good because my boobs need support (28GG here). I've got a small waist (25") so the straps aren't too small for me. If you have a peek-a-boo back dress or something, this'll work. If you have a totally backless dress then you should just get a truly backless bra.
on February 14, 2013
It's a shame the seller or manufacturer doesn't give you some idea what size or how many inches long this item is because it is way too small for the average person. I ordered this for my daughter who is quite petite. She told me that no matter how she adjusted the straps, it didn't fit at all. This product is too small and has to be exchanged for the large size. Now it's going to cost me double postage, plus the headache of returning the item. This aggravation alone is the reason I'm giving the product only 3 stars.
on March 19, 2013
Im a size 6 and this product fit perfect. It was easy to put on and worked like a charm. It pulled the back of my bra about 2 inches and hid itmwell.
on March 19, 2014
Purchased for a low back dress and alternative to the stick ons.

Sizing - The item is very small, I'm not a large middle at all, (28inch waist) and the strap is extremely unbearably tight

Quality - The material is very roughly edged...owch! It's so unbelievably itchy and scratchy, it's like the corners are edged with cardboard!

Effective - Not at all, it doesn't even lower the bra strap but 1/2 inch, it makes not an ounce of difference at all in lowering your strap

Value - Zero, it's really a waste of money, I think they spend more money on the packaging for this product than the actual product! Went straight in the trash.
on July 11, 2013
I like these straps, they do the job. Unfortunately, you can't adjust the straps so they do tend to cut into any fat you might have around your midsection- which is where they need to be placed. I wish they could have made the straps wider so that it would act as a girdle on top of helping support your need to wear low back dresses and shirts. For what I needed them for, they worked. Not a fan of how tight they are that they cut into me a little bit, not very flattering when you're wearing a tight dress.
on July 17, 2014
I am all about comfort and will do whatever it takes to be comfortable, because at the end of the day, who really wants to sit through a wedding or dinner party in a nice dress or outfit and feel uncomfortable? This item was extremely uncomfortable and constricting after about an hour of wear. I do not recommend it.
on July 19, 2012
So it does pull my bra straps down yet I can't breath since the straps in the front are pressing extremely hard on my stomach.
So if you have a little bit of a belly it will not be comfortable
on August 8, 2012
this is the cheapest way to get a low back, now Ive tried out the victorias secret convertible bra and theres really not much of a difference, you will have to like how these converters kinda dig in around your waist and make it look bulky, so just make sure to wear spanx over this or wear a garmet that wont let that show

See 1 answered question