5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this ring! Edgy and perfectly unique!
I absolutely love this ring. I have several pieces from this collection, some total hits and others were real misses, but this piece is fabulous!
The sizing is spot on and I haven't had any issues in that area at all.

Published 18 months ago by Karen Adrian

2.0 out of 5 stars A rare disappointment.
I thought the picture showed an unusual ring, but I was quite disappointed when it arrived. The "gold" finish was strange and one could not see anything that looked like crystal. It had somewhat the appearance of being too well-used or finish-worn-out. So it is being returned, one of the very few things, if not the only thing, I have ever sent back.
Published 13 months ago by the young elder

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this ring! Edgy and perfectly unique!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Low Luv by Erin Wasson Gold-Tone Triple Metal Crystal Ring (Jewelry)
The sizing is spot on and I haven't had any issues in that area at all.

As for the ring itself, it really is exactly as pictured here. The gold 'crystals' are a lovely bright gold color, but have been antiqued to give them a subtle burnished quality. I personally love this aspect of the color. A really bright shiny gold I think would have looked really obnoxious and gaudy but this distressed and antiqued effect really give the piece an earthy, organic, and natural feel. The juxtaposition of the gold with the silver ring base is great too. It's hard to mix these two metals and colors seamlessly but it's done quite well here. The silver color of the band and the prong settings are also distressed and antiqued and overall it give the ring a very relic-like look and feel.
(And just to note, when I say distressed, the meals look like they have been tumbled around and have been given a very nicely aged, well worn looks. There are divots and small gouges and a dark patina that sets in these places.)

The size of the crystal shaped gold pieces is really substantial and really makes a statement. It will cover a full segment of your finger and sits surprisingly well without a lot of movement or twisting around from the bulk of the weight being on one side.

The only thing that might cause an issue would be the prongs. With this style of ring, I've noticed that Low Luv has very irregular prong settings. Some are shorter than others, some are shaped differently and sometimes they don't match up. When subtle, this is no big deal but occasionally it's been my experience that the prong issues are really noticeable and detract from the otherwise great look of the piece! If you don't mind irregularities like that then you'll go head over heels for this ring! If you're a perfectionist, this will probably bother you. It can also lead to the 'crystals' not being laid straight and flat but rather laying a bit off to the side and not being all completely parallel. Again, this can either be seen as a mark of uniqueness and adds to the character of the ring, or it can be a majorly annoying flaw. Just depends on perception!

But overall, I'm really thrilled with this ring and love the modern edgy and glam interpretation of a 'crystal' ring. So much so that I have several versions of this particular piece!

2.0 out of 5 stars A rare disappointment., August 26, 2013