Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 6, 2014
I had bought this hat expecting it to be more on the green side of what is considered olive, however it is a bit more grey/brown than shown. However it has fit my head perfectly, stitching is spot on, material is a good thickness and stiffness. Only thing I'm not quite sure on is what the bill insert is made of, I assume and hope it is a reasonably durable plastic.
on December 3, 2012
As some others have said, when you choose a baseball cap nowadays, you have to choose what product you want to provide free advertisement for or what goofy slogan you want to promote. This cap gives a third way. It's plain, of course, and the color reminds me a whole lot of the fatigue cap I wore in service back in the old days. If the plain front gets bothersome to you, put a lapel pin on it. The cap seems nicely made. I suspect I'll get tired of it before I wear it out.
on April 18, 2014
This is a nice, servicable, bike cap...good visor; only one disappointment. I thought the color would be a darker olive.
Usually the colors online are very accurate. This one wasn't. Very, very, pale olive. otherwise, great. PS fits well under bike helmet, a big plus.
June 20; Review update. This cap is NOT great. I fits OK under helmet, but if you wear it without helmet, just for everyday use, or riding, you realize it is extremely light weight, des not fit well, (isn't deep enough) and will fly off your head in the slightest wind due to the lightness, and the way the visor tilts.. In examining it today, to write this, I realize it sn't just the color that looks different in the picture online, it's the whole cap...it looks a lot different in the picture. It's not adjustsble either. The other cap I bought, about the same time, here, on Amazon, is "Enzyme Frayed Solid Army Cap." Denim. An all around excellent cap. Should have bought two.
The Olive one is Totally poor quality all the way around compared to the Denim one. Guess I'll just use it for garden work.
on January 17, 2016
"Low Profile" is an understatement. If your hat size is 7 or less, I guess it'd be okay, but definitely not roomy on the head. If your hat size is larger than 7, watch out! Not a comfortable fit (I'm a 7-3/8 hat size), and is apt to blow off one's head in windy conditions. For me, a prior baseball cap purchased from Amazon branded as "NewHattan" was a much better "low profile" fit. Unfortunately, that seller didn't have the green cap I wanted.
on September 21, 2015
I like it, but it is not as "deep" as I had hoped. I have a very large head for a lady (men's XL), and would like for this to cover my head a bit better. It rides pretty high over my ears, even with my hair down. Yes, I have very thick hair, but the other hat that I had borrowed from a friend was a better fit. Ah well...
on July 1, 2014
I wrote a review about a cap made by the same company but sold by another seller a few months ago. My husband liked that cap so well that I ordered two more of these caps for him in other colors.

The price is great, and so is the quality. But what really matters to my husband is the velcro closure on the back that makes this cap adjustable. His head is larger than most, and this closure allows him to adjust that cap so that it fits comfortably.

I will be replacing his caps with this one as long as they make it.
on October 16, 2012
I bought two of these hats, one in olive and one in khaki. They are your basic plain ball cap without any logo so you don't have to feel like a walking billboard. Both of the caps I received look to be well made with good stitching, no loose threads. They are comfortable to wear.

The only complaint that I might have with them is that the bill is a little too curved for my taste. I would prefer a cap with a slightly flatter bill, as my old worn out cap had, but I haven't been able to find another one like it. So this cap will have to do. I didn't deduct any stars for this because it's not a flaw of the cap but rather, a matter of taste in styles. I guess I'll get used to this style.

In any case, I usually only wear a hat for protection against the elements when out and about: rain, snow, sun, ticks, etc. This hat should do the job.
on August 24, 2013
When I first bought it, I was worried about the color. When I received it, I was actually quite happy. Think... old military uniform green, not too flashy, but just a touch of color. It's easy to adjust in the back, not too firm, and flexible. As a person with a large head, finding any hat that fits is difficult, to the point where most hats give me headaches. This hat fits just fine, and after a few days of wearing it, believe it or not, it was more comfortable.
on March 26, 2014
I have a head full of curly hair, no really, like A LOT of hair (think Curly Sue or Felicity) and this hat was a really good fit. With my hair in a ponytail this hat fit very well, it truly is low profile (even with lots of hair) and the bill is a good size (not too large, not too small), the color was true to the description and goes with a lot. Overall, a great buy!
on November 18, 2010
I will probably be ordering more of these in assorted colors. It is well made, comfortable, looks great and the color (I ordered OD green) is surprisingly good. Been wearing it lots since I received it. The sizing is adjustable by way of a hook and loop strap at the back of the hat - it is extremely secure and I find it more comfortable than the metal buckles that mash into the back of my head on my more expensive caps.

Great product.