5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cheap Cap
Published on November 18, 2010 by El Guapo

2.0 out of 5 stars Good biking cap
This is a nice, servicable, bike cap...good visor; only one disappointment. I thought the color would be a darker olive.
Usually the colors online are very accurate. This one wasn't. Very, very, pale olive. otherwise, great. PS fits well under bike helmet, a big plus.
Published 8 months ago by Sagesmoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cheap Cap, November 18, 2010
El Guapo (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Low Profile Dyed Cotton Twill Cap - Olive W36S53F (Apparel)
I will probably be ordering more of these in assorted colors. It is well made, comfortable, looks great and the color (I ordered OD green) is surprisingly good. Been wearing it lots since I received it. The sizing is adjustable by way of a hook and loop strap at the back of the hat - it is extremely secure and I find it more comfortable than the metal buckles that mash into the back of my head on my more expensive caps.

Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Color is off but quality is great, May 6, 2014
I had bought this hat expecting it to be more on the green side of what is considered olive, however it is a bit more grey/brown than shown. However it has fit my head perfectly, stitching is spot on, material is a good thickness and stiffness. Only thing I'm not quite sure on is what the bill insert is made of, I assume and hope it is a reasonably durable plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good biking cap, April 18, 2014
Sagesmoke (Berkeley, CA.) - See all my reviews
June 20; Review update. This cap is NOT great. I fits OK under helmet, but if you wear it without helmet, just for everyday use, or riding, you realize it is extremely light weight, des not fit well, (isn't deep enough) and will fly off your head in the slightest wind due to the lightness, and the way the visor tilts.. In examining it today, to write this, I realize it sn't just the color that looks different in the picture online, it's the whole cap...it looks a lot different in the picture. It's not adjustsble either. The other cap I bought, about the same time, here, on Amazon, is "Enzyme Frayed Solid Army Cap." Denim. An all around excellent cap. Should have bought two.
The Olive one is Totally poor quality all the way around compared to the Denim one. Guess I'll just use it for garden work.

5.0 out of 5 stars good hat, January 6, 2013
fits well. sits well. has good quality material. i wear this hat for doing everyday things like shopping and groceries, all the way to tactical shoots and exercise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat, December 25, 2012
JMD (OKC, OK, USA) - See all my reviews
Just as I thought. Hat fits and feels just right. I might go ahead and order anohter color to have more options.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's Big Head loves this cap!!, July 1, 2014
I wrote a review about a cap made by the same company but sold by another seller a few months ago. My husband liked that cap so well that I ordered two more of these caps for him in other colors.

The price is great, and so is the quality. But what really matters to my husband is the velcro closure on the back that makes this cap adjustable. His head is larger than most, and this closure allows him to adjust that cap so that it fits comfortably.

I will be replacing his caps with this one as long as they make it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hat for his collection, June 13, 2014
This is one of MANY work hats that my husband uses. He loves this style and the fit is perfect. I have washed it in the washing machine and line dried it with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer hat, June 10, 2014
My husband loves this hat, it's simple and classic. The brim is just the right size and pre-shaped. The olive color is a perfect green, not too brown.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a hat, June 2, 2014
All I need to say is that it fits well, feels comfortable, and I liked it so much that I bought another after I lost the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots and Lots of Hair and Fits Great!, March 26, 2014
I have a head full of curly hair, no really, like A LOT of hair (think Curly Sue or Felicity) and this hat was a really good fit. With my hair in a ponytail this hat fit very well, it truly is low profile (even with lots of hair) and the bill is a good size (not too large, not too small), the color was true to the description and goes with a lot. Overall, a great buy!