Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Low and Slow: The Art and Technique of Braising, BBQ, and Slow Roasting
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2014
This wonderful cookbook now joins my short list of best cookbooks for the meat I like to cook and serve anytime. Even if you are pressed for time and only consider fast cooking, this is a great addition to your cooking knowledge bank. My long time signature dish, Osso Buco, is on page 42 and includes both a traditional method and a slow cooker alternative.

You will love this kind of rich and flavorful cooking. If you enjoy slow smoked food, this book has plenty of information to more than satisfy your thirst for expert guidance. It is a great book for both new and experienced pit masters.

As for value, the chapter on rubs and sauces by itself (Chapter 6) is well worth the price of this beautiful book.
on July 30, 2014
A very well written, informative book. Great information for those people that really enjoy the art of preparing food on the grill and smoker's. I would recommend this book for those individual's who would appreciate other recipes and techniques.
on November 11, 2014
What a great and indepth book. I had no idea just how informative and instructional this book was going to be. It's just an incredible resource for any serious barbeque or meat smoking afficionado. I just couldn't be happier!
on May 15, 2014
I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL COPIES OF THIS WONDERFUL BOOK AND GIVEN THEM AS GIFTS. EVERYONE LOVES IT. I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY AS A FATHERS DAY GIFT. OR ANY DAY.... THE RECIPES ARE AMAZING AND THE NOTES ARE SO VERY HELPFUL. I WILL BE ORDERING MORE TO GIVE AWAY.
on September 18, 2015
Learn a lot of techniques I wasn't aware. Excellent book.
on June 17, 2016
I am absolutely addicted to the CIA's books! Braising has become one of my very favorite cooking methods and there are great recipes in here!
on August 31, 2014
Love this cookbook! Chefs' notes are added plus! The Smoked Shrimp with Sauce Lamaze Is amazing!!!
on October 31, 2015
Everything was great with this order, no problems.
on September 15, 2015
great book, great transaction. thanks
on May 27, 2014
Just what I needed. I found this book to serve as some basic fundamentals of cooking and to add to my collection of CIA books.